[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on vacation in Australia >try KFC fries Holy shit. they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 20150712-KFC-Chips-520x245.jpg (44KB, 520x245px) Image search: [Google]
20150712-KFC-Chips-520x245.jpg
44KB, 520x245px
>on vacation in Australia
>try KFC fries

Holy shit. they are so much better than the ones in the US.

thicker and the seasoning is pure sex.
>>
>>9222200
Ok. Why you're getting fries at KFC is the retarded thing tho. Get mashed potatoes and gravy tardo.
>>
>>9222200
You got lucky because a lot of KFCs in Australia barely season their chips at all so most people have to ask the person serving you to add extra salt onto your chips
>>
Did burger king in america change their fries?

Here in Oz, they made them thicker. i dont like them.
>>
>>9222325
Really? I thought it was just my local hungry jacks serving some dodgy fries
>>
>kfc
>fries
>in the US
u wot m8
>>
>>9222200
>Holy shit. they are so much better than the ones in the US.

No they aren't--they're just as shitty as any other chain fast food hellhole because they all follow the same international recipe. You're simply burnt out on local Australian cuisine so shit-tier KFC reminds you of home. Anyone that has ever worked in fast food knows that there really is no variation. The fry-cook has a corporate approved salt-shaker that they sprinkle over a massive bed of fries. If the fries has more salt, you simply got lucky. The fry cook wasn't as stoned as usual.
>>
>>9222497
>If the fries HAD more salt

Can't type because I'm drunk. Fuck off.
>>
File: kfc-potato-wedges.jpg (256KB, 1487x717px) Image search: [Google]
kfc-potato-wedges.jpg
256KB, 1487x717px
>>9222200
KFC in the US doesn't have fries, though. They have Wedges.

> thicker
no
> and the seasoning is pure sex.
Jesus have you even tried their wedges?
>>
>>9222325
I really don't think anyone likes those fries, they were inferior to mcdonalds before but now their fries are complete crap
>>
>>9222497
Kek, I've eaten fries in an Australian KFC and then eaten fries at an American KFC about three days later, they're a different size and the seasoning is completely different, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>9222504
Chicken salt, actually. That's what our fries have
>>
>>9222200

Checked.

Also i can tell you've never been to a Bojangle's in your life
>>
>>9222200
>be in nz
>go to usa
>they sell fucking wedges???

you guys are missing out. The seasoning is great.
>>
Go to hungry jacks and have their nuggets with spicy sauce next. Also compare the bacon deluxe and the ultimate double whopper to burger king

Then go try everything off the menu at Red Rooster
>>
>>9222325
The new hungry jacks fries are awesome, more crispy and better seasoning
>>
Here's the lowdown on Aussie KFC for you yanks.

>no biscuits
>original recipe is grease and gristle and no one orders it
>probably the best fast food franchise for chips
>sandwiches are called burgers
>pineapple on burgers
>emphasis on boxes, which are chips, a drink, P&G, wings and a burger or chicken
>still get twisters
>double down comes back once a year
>islanders love it more than blacks
>some of them do breakfast
>>
>>9222325
What? The new hungry jacks fries are god tier. More crunchy and thicker.
>>
>>9222692

I actually had a rippa wrap and cheeseburger from red rooster. didnt realise the cheeseburger would be chicken but it was still good.
>>
>>9222746
holy shit....twisters, best thing ever. havent seen them in years
>>
I had some fries at a Australian burger chain, rosemary and salt. That was great. Grill'd.
>>
>>9223087
>grill'd

Holy fuck their waigu works burgers are the best.
>>
>kfc
>good

gas yourselves
>>
>>9222200
Have you tried the Canadian fries? I always thought they were pretty good. Can't speak about the America fries though.
>>
>>9222325

the new HJ fries are amazing m8
>>
File: zingerstacker.jpg (82KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
zingerstacker.jpg
82KB, 560x400px
jelly amerifats?
>>
Go to foreign country and eat fastfood could you be anymore of an American stereotype
>>
>>9222208
>get dried "mashed" potato and packet gravy
um sorry sweetie
>>
>>9223211
>go to 3rd world country and eat their food
>get food poisoning
>die

I'll stick with mcdonalds
>>
hungry jacks improved their hot chips a while back now. thicker than McCunts and still crunchy
>>
>haven't had KFC in like 10 years
>see they're delivering now
>don't deliver near me

May..Maybe it's for the best, they went downhill since then anyway..Overpriced as fuck too!
>>
try the wicked wings if you havent already.

go bucket for like $4 is the best.
>>
File: IMG_3406.png (390KB, 507x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3406.png
390KB, 507x438px
>>9223123
>Amerifats
>stuffing two breaded chicken cutlets between more bread and pretending it's not a fat fucks wet dream

Hilarious
>>
Are there any good items on the KFC, hungry jack/common australian fast food menus?
I love greasy and fatty food but I've recently felt like its not worth the Calories, e.g everything at mcdonalds besides the chips.
>>
>>9222711
fuck off they suck dick
>>
>>9223367
I like the sliders at kfc and $1 onion rings at HJ's
>>
>>9223087
fuck grilled i got fired from that place for being "too laid back"
>>
>>9223377
>"Too laid back"
I'm sorry but they fired you for another reason, they were just been nice when they said "too laid back"
>>
>>9223374
Anymore?
I'll go to hungry jacks and get the onion rings but what burgers should I get?
I usually get 2-3 burgers every time so just onion rings wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>9223385
Wow you're a detective
>>
File: ForMe.jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ForMe.jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
For me
>>
>>9223390
bacon deluxe, "the aussie", chicken royale are good.

sadly they upped the price of the whopper junior and cheeseburgers, i would get 2 of those when they were 2.95

maccas brought back the mcfeast which is basically a smaller whopper, $5 with chips and drink. they also have $1 hamburgers
>>
>>9223390
Just get a hunger tamer box.

$12 for 2 burgers, fries, drink and nuggets.
>>
>>9223396
And you're probably some autist that was so awkward to be around the boss had to fire you before you scared away the customers
>>
/ck/'s opinion on halal snackpacks? Worth the price/fat?
I've noticed that I don't see it very often on social media these days, was it just a fad? I found it hard to believe that it became so popular since it seemed to be the exact opposite of current food trends.
>>
>>9223409
Ok
>>
>>9223367
mcdonalds has $1 hamburgers atm
>>
>>9223397
That drumstick looks so fucking good, nice and crispy, this is how every piece of chicken at KFC should look.

Also why waste cash buying a shitty coleslaw?
>>
>>9223367
McDonald's hamburger $1 dollar
>>
>>9223367
you can get a hamburger for just a dollar from maccas
>>
>>9223422
>>9223427
Are they really the pinnacle of fast food in australia though?
Like I said before I didn't really find the taste/Calorie ratio to be all that efficient with hamburgers at mcdonalds.
>>
File: 1430159185987.jpg (27KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1430159185987.jpg
27KB, 500x420px
>>9222542
>tfw wedges that are super thick and little to no crispy bits to them
>>
>>9222200
you can get pretty close to it by mixing chicken salt and onion salt or onion powder
>>
>>9222746
Over here in the UK the chips from KFC are the worst, mcd and bk blow them out of the water.
But then, they don't put salt on them or anything and they're not crispy so don't know what I expected

chicken is at least good, although US kfc chicken is much better
>>
>>9224096
lot's of the KFC's in Aus don't cook the chips enough and they are soggy limp sticks
>>
File: chicken-tendies.jpg (100KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-tendies.jpg
100KB, 325x244px
>kfc anything
absolutely disgusting

Even fucking Rofo gas stations make better chicken

USA Royal Farms master race checking in

Jelly of my seasoned deep fried western fries?
>>
>>9223414
theyre tasty as fuck
>>
>>9224080
I like those fat blobs on your little body
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.