[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in-n-out burger is awful. the patty is bland, the fries have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501086202077.jpg (40KB, 460x446px) Image search: [Google]
1501086202077.jpg
40KB, 460x446px
in-n-out burger is awful. the patty is bland, the fries have the texture of paperboard and the bread is like plastic. can you faggot ass californians stop trying to force your trends over here? over the past 20 years you've done nothing but make austin even more of a hippie filled cesspool than it already was. i can even tolerate the mexicans more than you fucks these days. fuck off with your shit shoegaze bands coming here every year. fuck off with your trendy food trailers, maybe if you pretentious cunts didn't drive the property taxes up so fucking much, restaurants could actually afford a proper building. fuck off with your limp wristed politics, almost driving one of the last sane places in the nation blue. fuck your entry level architecture students coming here to design condo high rises shaped like horse dildos. fuck you. i'm sick of you. if i want a REAL fucking burger i'll go to what-a-burger, because it actually tastes like meat and not some unholy abomination crafted in a lab. FUCK you.
>>
Sour grapes
>>
He sip
>>
>>9220922
I'm sorry Inn n out had sex with your gf.
>>
>>9220922
burger king > jack in the box > in-n-out > mcdonalds
>>
>>9220942
of course. the only thing worse than McDonald's is Carl's jr. because they literally do not change the fryer oil out. your fish will taste like chicken. your chicken will taste like fish. your fries will have a weird aftertaste stemming from both.
>>
>>9220922
this aint yelp kid, go piss off to facebook
>>
>>9220922
can ducks burp?
>>
Austin is literally the only worthwhile city to visit in Tejas. The rest of the state is MS with some oil fields and factory farmed beef, but the same white trash levels of retardation demonstrated clearly by OP.
>>
>>9221018
xD
>>
>>9220922
>Buying burgers
>Not making your own.
>>
triple-triple extra toast whole grilled onion mustard fried
>>
>>9220922
you have to order off the secret menu. I like the double-quintuple with grilled onions, tomato, lettuce, raw onions, steamed onions, and avocado with animal style kim chi fries
>>
File: 1500511771069.jpg (24KB, 819x795px)
1500511771069.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
>>9221287
I was with you up until the avacado.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.