[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ poster here. You guys should definitely read this book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Fast_food_nation.jpg (42KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fast_food_nation.jpg
42KB, 333x500px
/lit/ poster here. You guys should definitely read this book if you haven't already. It really highlights the corruption of not just fast food, but unrestricted capitalism in general. Obviously communism has its faults as well, but neither one is better than the other.
>>
>>9217906
>it's a /pol/bait thread
I'm hiding this shit the second I get back to the catalog. Have a shitty time arguing about the same political bullshit for the 9 millionth time faggots!
>>
>>9217906

When Yeltsin visited a Grocery store in the USA, and saw how much there was on the shelves, and all of the fresh food, he said that if the Soviet citizen saw how great things were in the States "there would be a revolution."

When it comes to economic systems I'd rather go for the one that lets me go a few miles down the highway to pick up up fresh octopus, Japanese candy, and Mango all in one shopping trip over the one that sees me standing in line for stale bread.
>>
>>9217906
>/lit/
>can't get through two sentences without talking about communism
lol we get it, it looks good on paper. now fuck off back to your fantasy world
>>
>>9217925
this.

gaggle of faggots will still reply seriously in spite of your post....
>>
>/lit/ poster here

Stopped reading there
>>
>>9217906
I read like 5 chapters or something for history class in college. Only thing I remember is something about how the food chemically engineered and there were actual chemical concoctions that smelled like cheeseburgers. Which really just made me think how cool chemistry is
>>
>>9217963
This. I had a professor in college that was from Poland and recounted standing in line for toilet paper, which was later stolen from his home and his mother cried about having their toilet paper stolen.
>>
This book really made me think
>>
>>9217906
/lit/ is the prime example of dunning-kruger on this site
>>
>>9219495
This'ing this.
>>
>>9219495
I think they are just shut in faggots 2bh
>>
>>9217906
>/lit/
Would you say you are smarter than the average person? How about the average /lit/ poster, are you smarter than them?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.