[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can only pick one side to eat from and 2 mozzerela sticks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pizza-trump[1].jpg (80KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-trump[1].jpg
80KB, 600x450px
>you can only pick one side to eat from and 2 mozzerela sticks
which side do you choose?
>>
Right.
The peppers on the left look completely raw, and the cheese is sketchy.
>>
D-do I have to?
>>
>>9217656
well youre starving and thats the only thing you have to eat
>>
>>9217638
The right one looks pretty heavy on the stomach but I'm not exactly sure what's on the left (not to mention the peppers, but I'd just put them away)
>>
>>9217686
cheese, bacon bits, diced onions, and jalepenos
>>
Left, even though raw onion is trash.
>>
>>9217638
The left side, obviously.
>>
>>9217638
Bottom side my man.
>>
>>9217638
Leeeefffffft.
>>
>>9217694
>>9217729
>>9217717
fucking spics
>>
>>9217638
neither, pork is forbidden
>>
>>9217735
Nigga I'm whiter than Hitler. I'd just rather eat jalapenos and shitty cheese sauce than literally just burger patties covered in American cheese. I don't expect to enjoy it, but at least the peppers will cover up the shitty taste.
>>
>>9217735
The right side has fucking synthetic Velveeta on it or some shit. You can tell by the color (not to mention that it has pieces of burnt hunks of burger plus bacon and nothing else). I'd take raw vegetables over that any day. Hell, I even enjoy eating raw onions.
>>
>>9217638
Both sidea look awful, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>9217638

Definitely left, right looks like it has fucking kraft singles melted on it. Whole thing would look better if they put it back in the oven for a bit longer though.
>>
>>9217638
If the right side is what I think it is: egg - not cheese, and sausage with bacon,. I'll take that side please yum. I just got out of prison and I'm hungry
>>
>>9217638
i would make a cut perpendicular to the mozz sticks, either half will be fine for me after that
>>
>>9217638
Either way, that crust looks like garbage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.