[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Induction, electric or gas? What does /ck/ think is the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: prod_12126200112.jpg (262KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
prod_12126200112.jpg
262KB, 2000x2000px
Induction, electric or gas? What does /ck/ think is the best for cooking?
Is there a objectovley best type or does it all come down to personal preferences?
>>
whatever my mom has upstairs. dumb bitch
>>
>>9214725
Gas because fire is cool
>>
>>9214725
sadly I have no gas where I live and struggle with that shitty ceramic top
wish induction ranges where cheaper
>>
If you already have a line run get gas it's cheaper.
Induction is more expensive for the same quality as a gas range.
Electric is shit.
>>
>>9214725
Having cooked with all 3 i can say that I like gas the most. The heat is either instantly there or not, and the flame has a nice sound to it.
Induction is a bit slower and more expensive when you buy it. But its not bad.
Electric belongs in the trash and I'd rather be cooking on open fire in my garden.
>>
>>9214725
You have better control of the heat with gas. Plus gas is cheaper.
>>
>>9214725
Electric is shitty
Induction work well but too fragile and not fun/full control
Gas is awesome, take gas

I know some kitchen got gas + induction
>>
Gas if available. Otherwise induction
>>
It all fucking works, you just have to get used to it.

If you got the choice, get gas. No gas apartments should get induction.
>>
File: GasGasGas.jpg (37KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
GasGasGas.jpg
37KB, 548x365px
Gas is way better for cooking a variety of meats.
>>
For cooktops:
Gas produces the best results and most versatility.
Induction can be installed without added infrastructure, but requires specific types of cookware. It's also nice to have in hot climates though, since it heats the pan directly rather than heating the air under the pan.
Electric is a garbage meme, you can't even control the temperature directly just the duty cycle. If you're stuck with it buy a burner from your local chinkmart and hide it when your landlord visits.

For ovens, good electric, nip meme "convection and steam and microwave at the same damn time and a literal AI separating the oven into airflow zones to mildly braise veggies and char fish while cooking a roast through when they're all on the same goddamn cookie sheet" is best, then gas, then bad electric with duty cycles. Bad electric isn't as noticeable because of how indirect most oven cooking is though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.