[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start eating more greens, salads, and I want to start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0719.jpg (296KB, 664x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.jpg
296KB, 664x410px
I want to start eating more greens, salads, and I want to start doing that by eating salads for lunch

I have an hour commute to work in stinky subway conditions and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice mostly for containers and daily transport. Obviously I will put the dressing on when it's ready and store the salad in the refrigerator at work once I get there. I also like to eat big salads so I need a good big container

Tldr need a big, good salad container to bring into work everyday on a long commute
>>
>>9214092
I was thinking a large tupperware but i don't think keeping it in the fridge overnight will be sufficient to stop the leaves wilting on your commute. Maybe keep the salad in the fridge and the tupperware in the freezer then put the salad in the tupperware before you leave in the morning?
>>
>>9214109
That's not a bad idea for methods, but I'm also looking if anyone has any recommendations for a good container. Thanks
>>
>>9214092
Mason Jar. Just put the dressing In the bottom. It works surprisingly well.
>>
>>9214092
I will tell you exactly how to transport a salad well. Put all the salad shit dry in a ziploc bag and close it up, save one corner, in which you will use a straw to suck as much air out as possible. Put the vacuumed bagged salad in another bag with an ice pack or ice cubes. At work, dress the salad inside the vegetable by dumping in the wet shit and shaking it around. Dump in normal-sized bowl and eat. You can wash out and re-use the bag it you feel like it. If not, after dumping dressed salad in a bowl to eat, you can clip the corner to easily squeeze out all the dressing.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.