[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to cook meat of any kind >Mother endlessly complains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 035_1497487535.jpg (161KB, 906x1300px) Image search: [Google]
035_1497487535.jpg
161KB, 906x1300px
>want to cook meat of any kind
>Mother endlessly complains I smoke up the house because I actually turn up the heat enough to sear the meat and it creates smoke
It's suffering
>>
Just grape seed oil.
>>
Use a different oil with a higher smoke point
>>
Lemme guess you're one of those faggots that insists on cast iron for cooking everything.
>>
>>9212185
Teflon carcinogen bootlicker detected.
>>
>>9212185
cast iron doesn't inherently create more "smoke" than other pans
>>
just move out
>>
>>9212373
Cast iron retains a lot of heat, so if you reach your smoke point, and the pan is still on the flame, you're fucked. It's just gonna keep smoking even if you turn it off at that point.
>>
>>9212384
yeah that's called fucking up, also you could throw water or something cold on there to cool it off if you really wanted
>>
>>9212393
>throw some cold water in your hot oil

great idea
>>
>>9212397
yeah or broth, or butter, or anything really

as long as you're not deep frying in a pool of oil it won't be a problem
>>
>>9212407
Tell me how your deep frying with out a pool of oil...
>>
>>9212416
I'm not
>>
>Turn on overhead vent
>Problem solved
If you don't have that stop living in the 3rd world
>>
>>9212424
pfft, those overhead vents are the biggest scam. They literally just blow it out slightly higher up in the house. Doesn't do shit
>>
>>9212433
>They literally just blow it out slightly higher up in the house
If you've purchased a pile of shit home maybe
Most of them have direct vents out or they hook into the dryer vent system to blow out
>>
>>9212433
wut
>>
>>9212442
>>9212445
that's all the one in my house does, it just blows it out above the stove, since I'm tall it literally blows it right into my face
>>
>>9212462
>not wanting to inhale meat smoke into your lungs
>2011+6
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>9212424
Ours doesn't seem to work even when it's on
>>
>>9211985
I'm using vegetable blend, is that not what I should be using
>>
Peanut oil bro
>>
>>9212677
gross
>>
>>9211607
Enjoy your heterocyclic amines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, meat-plebs.
>>
File: 1472105973270.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472105973270.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>oh my God anon, don't use so much olive oil!
>>
Somebody post that family that complains of food being too salty and adding more salt to fix it.
Somebody capped it, right?
>>
>>9211607
not your house, not your rules.
>>
>>9212374
underrated post
>>
if you dont have a exhaust fan, crack open a window and maybe point a fan at it
>>
>Not using a grill for your meat.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.