[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have someone bitching at me that I need to make more 'Summer'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1479064096199.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1479064096199.png
371KB, 832x868px
I have someone bitching at me that I need to make more 'Summer' type foods since its so hot outside. That means less baking and soups and more sandwiches and grilling. What can I make on the grill that isn't boring as fuck and isn't just throwing different meats on it? I need Summer ideas.
>>
>>9209894
Make kebabs of meats and the veggies that go with them.
Grill Peaches and tomatoes until they blister, then dress with Olive oil, balsamic, and fresh herbs.
>>
>>9209894
try "bun cha", famous hanoi dish.
its basically marinated+grilled porkbelly with noodles, a simple sauce, herbs and some quick pickled veg
>>
>>9209911
Thats what I said too but whatever. Might as well try different things.
>>
>>9209894
try to grill fruit
i did pineapple with honey and nutmeg (both added out of the grill) and it was cool
there are probably more combinations of fruits and spices you could try, then mix it with meat and do new stuff
>>
>>9209894
I assume you mean other than the obvious solution of moving out of your parents house
>>
>>9209953
No I have roommates that I split rent with and we take turns cooking. You dont need my life story and its not relevant.
>>
>>9209953
i know it's out of your range of possibilites, but it might just be a woman be yelled at from husband
crazy, right?
>>
>>9209961
>Women
>On 4chan
>>
>>9209894
Marinate and grill some giant portabello mushroom caps, eat them on buns with toppings like hamburgers
>>
File: mammamiea.png (363KB, 863x550px) Image search: [Google]
mammamiea.png
363KB, 863x550px
>>9209894
EYA CAN MAKEDE PIZZA
>>
>>9211043
/x/ and this board are at least 1/3 women
>>
>>9209894
Use in-season vegetables to shove in their butthole
>>
>>9209894
Most things are neutral dishes. Some things like chili I make mainly in the winter.

You mentioned you have room mates. I'm guessing it's a small kitchen and having the oven or burner on all the time is probably heating your place up. I think that's the problem more than what you're actually eating. Because baked goods are a year round thing.

Me I just crank my AC.
>>
>>9209894
>Take pot out to grill.
>Build soup.
>Use grill instead of oven to make soup.
Fuck the system.
>>
>>9211058
not true at all. /x/ is definitely mostly women, at least 50%, but /ck/ is almost all men. you can spot the momposters, they typically have no fucking idea what they're talking about or common things about 4chan
>>
tell him to shut up and grow up enough to cook for himself lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.