[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do dishes when your kitchen sink is small and full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dirty-Dishes.jpg (107KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty-Dishes.jpg
107KB, 630x420px
How do you do dishes when your kitchen sink is small and full of dishes with lots of bacterial growth?
>>
File: 1446389589177.png (54KB, 156x150px) Image search: [Google]
1446389589177.png
54KB, 156x150px
Transfer the dishes to counter, so you can wash them in the sink one-by-one?

If you have no counter-space, because you are some TLC-tier hoarder, transfer the dishes to the kitchen floor, and then wash them in the sink one-by-one.
>>
I would stop being a poor nigger and buy a dishwasher
>>
>>9208023

>flyover who has never lived in a city

Jesus christ, I swear this board is all just living at home with mom in some suburb.
>>
hot water (yes it hurts but stop being precious) and dish soap
>>
>>9208038
lol faggot hicklib striver, you could've had a nice comfy ranch house in the same community you grew up in but instead you chose to live in some tiny cave like an insect
>>
>>9208002
Do them right after you are done cooking or using. Even with a small sink it won't pile up if you just fucking do them right away.
>>
>>9208038
Is it really that uncommon to own dishwashers in america?
Not worth the price after you get kicked out or does it take up too much space in american apartments?
>>
>>9208078
Dishwashers usually are usually are situated right below counter apace.

Had one in the house I was growing up in but washing dishes by hand wad faster and easier than loading dishes and pans.
>>
>>9208082
No that makes a lot of sense.
If you only have 4 dirty dishes a day, a dishwasher would be a waste of money.
Do americans have washing machines though?
>>
>>9208002
If you don't have a dishwasher, are lazy and have let things get a little out of hand fill sink up with hot water, put a few capfulls of bleach in, let soak for half an hour, drain, rinse well then do dishes as you normally would.

Then consider not being so lazy in the future.
>>
move them to the bath tub
take them outside and use the garden hose on them
>>
>>9208082
>washing dishes by hand wad faster and easier than loading dishes and pans.
LOL
>>
>>9208002
Ask my mom
>>
>>9208106
>Do americans have washing machines though?
No.
I usually save all of my dishes and leave them out on the curb once a week for the dish man to come pick them up and wash them for me.
>>
>>9208002
my kitchen sink NEVER looks like this. maybe you should stop beeing a disgusting faggot and do what >>9208022 said. Fucking slob
>>
File: pike.jpg (92KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
pike.jpg
92KB, 540x607px
wash the dishes after you're done cooking or whatever, don't be a lazy pile of garbage
>>
>>9208002
Is the alligator a toy or real?
>>
>>9209472
>wash the dishes after you're done cooking or whatever, don't be a lazy pile of garbage
Dis right huh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.