[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to a Howard Johnson's? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: p1JNMHX.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
p1JNMHX.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Have you ever been to a Howard Johnson's?

Pic related. Got this at what I think may be the last one in the whole country.
>>
>>9206464
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>9206476
>AUTISM SPEAKS
>>
Holy shit. There really is only one left.

https://www.eater.com/2017/2/14/14601970/last-howard-johnsons-lake-george-new-york

My father's first job was working at Ho Jo's back in the 50s. I've eaten there before.
>>
>>9206790
I think they even shut down all their hotels too
>>
File: neildewhitetyson.png (704KB, 961x681px) Image search: [Google]
neildewhitetyson.png
704KB, 961x681px
>>9206464

Nice pick, Neil
>>
>>9206464
Nor sure about those fries, but very nice toasted buns and grilled dogs. I wouldn't think to order that, if I went there, but I'd be happy with it.
>>
>>9206790
Damn. I used to visit Lake George all the time (The Great Escape) as a kid. French Indian War memorials and shit. Pretty sure they filmed Last of the Mohicans up there. Yeah they did. This song always gets me pumped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pCv7k_Hzvg
>>
The only thing I know about Howard Johnson's is what I learned from that episode of Mad Men where Don and Megan got into a huge fight there
>>
>>9206916
My brother from another mother. I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of NC where they filmed the rest of it, and like you, I love that song.

Try this version on for size.
https://youtu.be/EVbu8bh7SWk
>>
>>9206464
>>9206877
Goddamn bro what the fuck is going on here. Is this marketing or just unadulterated autism.
>>
>>9206968
This is a weird place

Think we got some spergs overheating here
>>
>>9206790
Holy hell I can't even tell how many times I've driven by this place. Never been in, no clue it was the last one
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Shoenice, is that you bro?
>>
>>9206954
I dig it. Would bang.
>>
>>9206968
Daily reminder that the new owner of 4chan hired an advertising company manager as the lead moderator.

Daily reminder that this company added a cookie to 4chan that tracks your posts

Daily reminder that this company takes in everyones metadata and determines which products are best advertised here and how
>>
>>9206790
I just feel bad that his source of income is from those French Canadian busses. I worked in Albany (pretty much the halfway point between montreal and nyc) that would get those same busses in for lunch and the language barrier was infuriating when we were slammed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.