[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ did i good? Only bought the onions, the pumpkin ketchup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (323KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323KB, 960x720px
/ck/ did i good?
Only bought the onions, the pumpkin ketchup and the potato salad.
Made the Köfte-Galgant burger, the beetroot salad, the yellow beetroot salad and the cucumber salad by my own.

What did you eat today /ck/?
>>
>>9204855
funnily eough, the 3 things you bought are the only things that look unappetizing, i would just leave it off and eat more of the other things desu
>>
>>9204860
Ok, fair enough. But the bought stuff taste delicious. Next time i will try to make it full selfmade.
Thx anon.
>>
>>9204855
Wow, just woow
>>
>>9204888
Thx. hope you had something good too. And mostly selfmade.
>>
>>9204855
noice
>>
>>9205151
Your praise is appreciated. Hope you ate well too, anon.
>>
File: go on.jpg (231KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
go on.jpg
231KB, 627x502px
>>9204855
>pumpkin ketchup
>>
File: Kuerbis Chili Ketchup.jpg (67KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kuerbis Chili Ketchup.jpg
67KB, 640x600px
>>9205164
Tomatos are switched with pumpkin.
>>
>>9204855
Good Job OP would eat
>>
>>9205368
You are kind sir.
Feel like i served you one grill menue too.
>>
Pumpkin ketchup sounds like a fun condiment. I see the pic you posted says "chili ketchup"-is it also spiced? I'm picturing pumpkin soup in condiment form.
I don't understand why you made three separate salads and bought another one, or why you piled it all onto one plate. The ketchup mingling with the potato salad triggers me in particular.
I would definitely eat this meal, except for the pile of shit in the center that I'm guessing is onion by process of elimination. I would plate it better, though, and not take a picture of it. This is like taking a picture of chili - you can make delicious chili but it's never not going to look like diarrhea.
I don't mean to be rude here, and I know I am anyway, but I'm pretty confused as to why you would take a picture of this.
>>
>>9205739
>>9205739
Yes, its pumpkin with chili, apple and curry.
>I don't mean to be rude here, and I know I am anyway, but I'm pretty confused as to why you would take a picture of this.
No offense taken. I thought its a nice photo with so many different colors. It was kinda without thinking, just the colors and i was happy that the salads turned so well. Thought some would post what they cooked on sunday.

The potato salad was because of carbohydrate and they were a left over from friday. Had to eat them. The otheres just because i made 3 bowls of salad for the week and now wanted to taste all three. it was like a deconstructed burger.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.