[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about sports drinks, and which flavor do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: allsport.jpg (79KB, 388x263px) Image search: [Google]
allsport.jpg
79KB, 388x263px
What do you think about sports drinks, and which flavor do you like? I like lemon lime the best

What's the key difference between Powerade and Gatorade?
>>
>>9204824

Sugary salt water with dye(s).

The average person doesn't sweat enough to require replacing blood salinity with supplements like sports drinks. Does more harm than good. Drink ice water if you're thirsty.
>>
>>9204824
Electrolytes have what plants crave.
>>
I usually only drink powerade zero if I'm sick, but once in a while I'll buy one of those little blue 12oz gatorades when I work outside in the summer.

My dad drinks the lemonlime and orange gatorades a lot but he's also an alcoholic so I think he has them stocked up for hangovers
>>
>>9204834
I'm an alcoholic and water makes my mouth dry
>>
>>9204824
Do Americans really drink Gatorade recreationally?
>>
>>9204834
>drink ice water if you're thirsty

No drink room temp you mongoloid.
>>
File: 1445017003508.jpg (212KB, 652x774px) Image search: [Google]
1445017003508.jpg
212KB, 652x774px
>>9204893
>Do Americans really
>>
I like to get my minerals from whole plant foods :-)
>>
>>9204893
The vast majority is consumed by those doing nothing athletic. The formula was changed to appeal to them.
>>
>>9204893
Gotta get the HFCS in somehow.
>>
>>9204933
Gatorade has regular sugar, not hfcs.
>>
>>9204824
I'm a purple guy.
>>
>>9204948
Maybe but they're still a bunch of fat cunts.
>>
>>9204948
Wrong
>>
>>9204834
This anyone who drinks this shit is just one of those "I don't like the taste of water" fags
>>
>>9204824
Yellow and purple.

Powerade is more watery.
Gatorade is more salty.

I refuse to call them by their flavors they are colors. Yellow flavor and purple flavor.
>>
File: 13860.jpg (184KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13860.jpg
184KB, 1000x1000px
>>9204824
For me, it's green apple Gatorade, the best sports drink.
>>
I don't drink them often, but they're pretty refreshing after you've been working in the sun for a while.

>>9205228
That sounds fucking terrible.
>>
>>9205228
Gatorade needs to STOP with this grey label shit, it looks utterly unappealing

Makes it look like some sort of cleaning product or something that goes in your car, I simply buy Powerade until Gatorade comes up with a more attractive label and fires whoever came up with the grey label
>>
This feels like a market research thread though
>>
>>9204925
Why?
>>
>>9205244
Go fuck yourself, it tastes great.
>>
File: GatoradeG2_Perform_Or.gif (117KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
GatoradeG2_Perform_Or.gif
117KB, 800x550px
>>9205043
??????????
>>
>>9206030
>diet gatorade
for what purpose
>>
File: limon pepino.jpg (143KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
limon pepino.jpg
143KB, 500x500px
>>9204824
>What do you think about sports drinks,
most are overflavored, overcolored, overly sweet
> and which flavor do you like? I like lemon lime the best
I like Gatorade Lime Pepino. It's a lightly colored pale green/white color, had a mild amount of tartness, and a refreshing aftertaste of cucumber or watermelon that is very very pleasant and refreshing

>What's the key difference between Powerade and Gatorade?
Powerade has more koolaid intensity in color and artificial flavor, and I think more sugar. It's been a while since I compared labels and stopped buying Powerade though.

I'm not an athlete, but Florida is damn hot. So, the role of Gatorade is the ability to have an alternative to water in a cooler for the boat or the beach, something to replenish all the fluids lost from sweating. I tend to dilute it with tons of ice, and drink it a bit watery. I'll also keep it in my pantry for a kind of flu or hangover kind of day, or after a day of food poisoning that involved diarrhea. Sugary drinks are supposed to be bad for actual diarrhea so I do have Smartwater, but it is appetizing to reach for Gatorade when you don't really feel like drinking anything at all.
>>
>>9205244
It tastes like green apple Jolly Ranchers, it's great.
>>
>>9205976
money stupid
>>
>>9206052
Maybe a fatty trying to prevent cramps during a workout
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.