[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I transition from eating fast food for breakfast lunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: chef.png (559KB, 510x530px) Image search: [Google]
chef.png
559KB, 510x530px
How do I transition from eating fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner to cooking for breakfast lunch and dinner?
>>
>>9202854
Start cooking easy meals for breakfast. Breakfast food is the easiest stuff to start with, is ubiquitous and generally fairly consistent ingredient-wise, and will be a good first step to cooking.

Then, once you get comfortable in your kitchen, move on to making lunches and dinners for yourself.
>>
>>9202866
The morning is the hardest for me because when I wake up I hate doing anything
>>
>>9202869
That's why you want to do really easy, braindead stuff to start with.

Scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. Anybody can do that and they aren't thought intensive. Even the Ramsay and Heston methods for scrambling eggs aren't hard to do.
>>
File: ramsey.jpg (26KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
ramsey.jpg
26KB, 550x385px
>>9202854
You mean...How do you learn how to cook? It reads like that's what you're asking.

Breakfast is easy. Do the shake thing. Find a 20 gram protein shake with low sugar and throw in a half box of frozen spinach and a handful of frozen berries and blend it all together. Breakfast...done.
>>
Start by making simple things you already know and like. Don't worry about sauces or seasonings at first, you can use pre-made ones until you learn to properly cook eggs, meat, pasta, potatoes, vegetables, etc. and then learn to season them and make sauces after getting that down.

>>9202869
Have leftovers from last night's dinner, that's what I usually do. You could also just do something quick like unsweetened muesli with some toast and peanut butter or eggs.
>>
I'd recommend leaning on steamable veggie packs. You find them in the frozen food section.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.