[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the supreme liquor? Doesn't necessarily need to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Which is the supreme liquor? Doesn't necessarily need to come from pick. Which type?
>>
>>9201432
*Pic
>>
rum or bourbon
>>
File: auchentoshan valinch.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
auchentoshan valinch.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
Single malt scotch
>>
>>9201432
Sambuca is the best drink ever
>>
File: Best cocktail fam a lamb.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Best cocktail fam a lamb.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>9201442
Agreed rum and bourbon. Both make great cocktails and are universally loved by all for the best of the best.
>>
>to me it's grey goose vodka
>>
>>9201432
Of those shown in the picture, I choose The Glenlevit.
>>
I took a trip to Scotland and I fucking loved pretty much every whisky I tried, but unfortunately I didn't really take notes. What's some good Scotch I can find in the US? I'd rather not spend more than like $35 or $40 if it's possible to find good stuff for that price. I like peat.
>>
>>9201759
If for that low I'd recommend the Dun Bhegean Islay Single Malt since it's pretty decent and it's non chill filtered.
However if your willing to spend $70+ get Laphroaig Cask Strength as it's fucking amazing for the price
>>
>>9201432
Broadly speaking I like rum, bourbon, tequila, vodka, moonshine, and absinthe. I dislike gin, but I feel pretty neutral about everything else.
>>
Objectively vodka is supreme. The only way to binge drink on the weekends and not smell like a drunk at work on Monday morning
>>
File: pear prisoner.jpg (23KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
pear prisoner.jpg
23KB, 199x300px
>>9201432
Obviously the pear prisoner.
>>
>>9201432
Personally my favourite liquor is bourbon, it has a lot of flavour, without being overpowering and it doesn't linger too long in your mouth, making it perfect for drinking while eating.
>>
>>9201432
Rum
It mixes too well with virtually anything
>>
Comfy drinking: Whisk(ey), brandy, aged rum, high end gin.

Hard drinking: Vodka, moonshine.
>>
>>9202274
Do you have any recommendations for gin? I love gin but I've mostly just been drinking it mixed in gin and tonics and stuff. My options for gin are kind of limited too because my girlfriend is allergic to almonds and lots of gins use almonds and most don't fully list their botanicals.
>>
>>9202114
How fucked up do you get if you eat the pear?
>>
File: brokers.jpg (82KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
brokers.jpg
82KB, 960x1280px
>>9202338
Broker's is good but also relatively affordable, it's my favourite 'fancy' one.

Also for what it's worth: I'm very allergic to a lot of things including almonds and my allergist said I don't have to be worried about gin since the botanicals get added before distillation so the proteins that set off the response don't get transferred.

After that I took the jump and I was drinking Bombay and Bombay Sapphire without any problems. Then I learned that Beefeater, which I had been drinking for a while, also had almonds.

I wouldn't be to worried, but she could smear some on her wrist and then on her lip and then swish some around her mouth and see if she has problems if you want to be careful.

Also, Tanqueray, my favourite mid shelf gin also happens to supposedly have few botanicals:

> it is known to contain four botanicals (juniper, coriander, angelica root and liquorice).

So that is perhaps your most safe bet of all.

Broker's doesn't have almonds either by the way:

http://www.brokersgin.com/about-brokers-gin/

I mostly drink my gin in martinis with Dolin Dry, but I also liked it in a G&T.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.