[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a big container of icecream >should last me a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1390802943604[1].jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1390802943604[1].jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>buy a big container of icecream
>should last me a week of dessert meals, and is cheaper per meal!
>end up eating it in one sitting

How do I force myself to not do that?
How do I force myself to eat well?
>>
don't be American
>>
>>9201330
I am european, and just got done eating 4000 kcalories as a dessert after my lunch.
>>
Just do not buy ice cream at all. I mean, it is obviously pretty bad for you anyways
>>
>>9201321
Make a single serving of "nicecream" :-)
>>
have a minimal fucking amount of willpower and self respect
>>
Could be many reasons, OP...nervous eating, not having enough calories that day, no alternative easy snacks, maybe even thirst.

If you want to not down the ice cream all at once, I have a couple of suggestions:
you should buy yourself a single personal sized ice cream bowl, a cute 1/2 cup fluted bowl that is serving size. Don't refill it;)
buy ice cream cones and only have ice cream in a slow licking it kind of way with the satisfying final bites being cake or sugar cone. Put away the box of cones before dishing out your portion.
Buy a selection of popsicles instead of ice cream, some of the fruit ones are small, take a while to eat, and you're pretty sick of them after 1-2 no matter what, esp if sour like the lime fruit ones, or the coconut mexican kind.
Buy sherbet or sorbet, less likely to get that creamy craving, and you'll be done with far fewer calories of your cold craving.
Make yourself a cup of (decaf) coffee to enjoy with your ice cream. Sip it when done with the ice cream versus another serving.

Make sure any ice cream you buy is highest quality. If you have a really good satisfying best amazing kind of ice cream, maybe you'll be done and satisfied. If you are eating a pint, versus a half gallon, then all the better.

Don't always have it on hand. Rotate your midnight dessert snack to other things. Simply don't buy it. Or buy only vanilla, and use it to top different desserts, things that touch on the senses better, like appel strudel, brownie, things flaky, fruity, crunchy, just needing a little fluff of whipped cream amount on top.

Lots of little mind games and tricks. Hope I gave you something that might help you. My weight watchers coach years ago used to say "I love snickers, but I don't need to keep them in my house. If I really want one, they keep them for me....over at the store, when I want it." Don't buy things that is too easily at hand if it's a weak thing. They sell mini haagen daaz, by the way.
>>
>>9201321
Don't buy ice cream.
>>
>>9201321
>a week of dessert meals
jesus u should barely even be having one a week
>>
>>9201321
look into intermittent fasting / try different diets-or just learn how you can make your diet more nutritious / watch health vids on youtube for encouragement and advice / buy smaller portions of candy, ice cream, etc./ eliminate empty calories you can do without (soda) / start walking, join a pool, working out / drink more water and eat more filling foods that are less calorie dense

Consider doing some of these. You need some combination of things working together. Be creative and realize there will be set backs, but if you persevere, you can get better.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.