[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hungover as fuck. What do I make that's quick,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hangover-food.jpg (160KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
hangover-food.jpg
160KB, 1200x797px
I'm hungover as fuck. What do I make that's quick, easy, salty and carb loaded.
>>
>>9200916
Toast and sausage.
>>
oatmeal with salt
>>
>>9200916
Toast with butter and jam/jelly.
>>
White beans with tomato sauce + fried eggs, both with generous amounts of parmesan
>>
>>9200916
For me, it is the sopa de macao. Uma delicia.
>>
Toast and chili beans/baked beans, if you got 'em. I recommend it the night you drinking, lad.
>>
>>9200916
Why not what's in your pic?
> EEWWWWW beans for breakfast
> EEWWWUUUWWWW BLOOD
Fuck off and suffer, then.
>>
>>9200916
What the hell are those oat discs in the bottom right of your pic?
>>
>>9201937
They're black pudding.
>>
>>9201944
Don't make this a race thing you fucker, he was just asking what they were
>>
>>9200916
Instant grits cooked in half water and half milk, add lots of butter, salt, black pepper(a metric fuckton of pepper, its impossible to add too much black pepper to grits), and shredded cheddar cheese. Cook some bacon and crumble it on top of the grits. Eat with black coffee, pop an aspirin, and the hangover is gone.
>>
>>9201958
so hilarious
is it nice being 9 years old?
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>9200916
KRaft 3 cheese mini shell with a pepperoni cock
>>
>>9200916
Line the rim of a pint glass with old bay, fill with cheep beer
>>
>>9202169
yes
>>
I am hungover too and literally just made this:
>canned biscuits in oven
>cook bacon in pan
>remove bacon, add chopped onions and cook
>add flour and cook
>add milk, sage, thyme, salt and ground coarse ground black pepper

It was real good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.