[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raising Cane's is just a shittier Zaxby's with like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: chicken.jpg (151KB, 802x400px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
151KB, 802x400px
Raising Cane's is just a shittier Zaxby's with like 10% of the menu: Discuss
>>
>>9198953
Zaxbys tastes better and has better commercial.

Zaxby's >> KFC > Popeyes > Church's >>> Captain D's
>>
I have literally never heard of either of these.
>>
>>9198959
desu never tried captain d's, never wanted to, kinda glad i've been reaffirmed on this
>>
File: hillbilly.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hillbilly.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>9199024
Well Boys, looks like we got a Northerner in this here thread
>>
>>9199040
Hello, fellas. I'd love to try some of your fried foods and such.

pls no rape
>>
File: theheckyamean.jpg (473KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
theheckyamean.jpg
473KB, 866x1300px
>9199054
The heck ya mean, city slicker? We were just fixin' t' get ya summa each so y'can form yer own objective opinion!
>>
>>9199024
Zaxby's: KFC that tastes better and has a higher class drive thru menu.

KFC: self explanatory.

Popeye's: Where black people eat if no Church's is available.

Church's: the best of the best in terms of ghetto fried chicken places. The fried okra is usually soggy.

Captain D's: It's like Long John Silver's but a more authentic prison feel (think Oz) both in terms of quality of food and behavior of the guests.

>be me
>just PCS'd to Benning for military
>go to Home Depot to buy some wood
>goingtobuildfurniture.gif
>Wife and I are hungry so go to nearest drive thru
>it's a Captain D's and only 11AM
>place order in long ass line
>see chicks twerking in the drive thru line in front of the cars
>wtf.png
>food was shit
Saw something similar at another location, no twerking though, and just wrote the place off. Same with Waffle House.
>>
>>9199184
If anyone wants some other stories about living in Columbus, GA and purchasing fast food just let me know. I don't want to hijack OP's thread.
>>
>>9198953
Zaxby's has smaller tendies and shittier toast but better fries.
>>
File: mfw.png (186KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
186KB, 400x400px
>>9199205
>he doesn't order the mushrooms
>>
>>9199198
OP: No worries that was actually great
>>
>>9198953
Zaxbys is overpriced.

First time I went to a canes I got a Caniac because I have a bad habit of over estimating myself when it comes to how many tendies I can eat. Cashier looked back at the chicken and goes "WE GOT A YAK." I knew I was in for a stuffing when this dude had to announce my decision like that.
>>
>>9199463
*back at the kitchen

I need to go to bed.
>>
>>9198953

>shittier zaxby's

fuck no, canes tenders are way better than zaxby's. zaxby's just has a more varied menu while canes focuses on doing a limited number of things very very well
>>
>>9199463
>tfw the caniac isn't enough for me
I'm not even fat. I wish they had an 8 piece though.
>>
>fucking loved zaxbys
>go all the time when i first moved to ky
>go one time and the tenders and fries were cold and sad
>scared to go back ever since
>go to canes now because I am assured the food will be fresh every time
>>
>>9200600
I think zaxby's went down in quality years ago
>>
A lot of y'all probs just have a shit Zaxby's since where I live the food's always pretty fresh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.