[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My whole life I've taken comfort in knowing that cows are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: grilled-branzino-horiz-640.jpg (58KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
grilled-branzino-horiz-640.jpg
58KB, 640x427px
My whole life I've taken comfort in knowing that cows are fairly stupid and that chicken are the offspring of dinosaurs, feeling no remorse for eating their good tasting meat

But lately, after spending time on a farm, I've felt even compassion for them. Meanwhile I feel absolutely no compassion for fish, they are utterly brainless monster like beings, and the meal Christ tells you to eat.....they spawn endlessly and are brainless, without feeling, or any care

Problem is just that, they look so disgusting and seem so alien I find it disgusting to eat them, how can I get over this and find fish to be appealing?
>>
so let's say I'm at the dinner table and someone puts an entire fucking fish on a plate in front of me.

what do I even do?
>>
>>9198952
I've spent time on farms as well, and it doesn't change the fact that cows and pigs are tasty. Sheep less so, so I don't eat much lamb.
Chickens will peck each other to death out of sheer asshole-ness.

If they weren't food, they wouldn't exist.
>>
>>9198962
>what do I even do?
You eat it, head, tail, bones, skin, eyes and all, or otherwise you are a 'child', a 'flyover', and 'squeamish' and /ck/ will judge you for leaving even a tiny bit of fish guts on the plate. And you're expected to eat the lemon slices too.
>>
>>9198996
not sure if you are just referring to chicken or including cows and pigs in that but pigs are pretty smart and successful in the wild, don't think cows have too many problems either other than being eaten by humans before being domesticated
>>
File: Grilled-Salmon_4197.jpg (49KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
Grilled-Salmon_4197.jpg
49KB, 440x250px
>>9198952
eat it fileted like the rest of the civilized world, dingdong. if you don't want to shove pic related into your mouth then you have no fucking soul
>>
>>9199012
This. I have no idea how people cannot like eating fish. The same goes for picky anti-vegetable faggots. How do you even cook if you cannot tolerate onions, carrots, or celery? There goes basically every soup or stew ever. How do those people even manage to survive childhood?
>>
>>9198952
>But lately, after spending time on a farm, I've felt even compassion for them

There was one evening in my life 8 or 9 years ago when I was eating a Baconator while standing right next to a group of cows. It was a little thrilling in an edgy way.
>>
>>9198999
do I eat all the guts?
>>
>>9198952

You're a pussy.

Eat meat and man up.
>>
looks like you're going to have to ban all of them op

guess you expected something else
>>
>>9198999
delicious butthurt
>>
Eat it you faggot grilled whole fish is god tier and something dumb whiteys will never understand
>>
>>9201108
the tolerant left
lmao
>>
Be less of a colossal faggot and you won't have problems eating any of that anymore.
Seriously. Farmers have more compassion for their animals in their big toe than you have that "compassion" in your entire body and still manage to deal with the slaughter of animals because said animals are born solely to be eaten.
Thousands of years of agriculture have seen thousands of cries of "murder is bad guys mkay" and yet it still goes on.
You're not special. The animal is already dead. Quit being such a melodramatic pussy and enjoy meat that's there to be enjoyed.
>>
every time a coastie elitist pretends to like fish our proud white ancestors spin in their graves
>>
>>9201554
/pol/tard here. Trying to stay up to date. Am I a cuck if I eat fish? Do I need to stop eating fish so my values algign w/ pol....please help?
>>
>>9199038
Every single piece, or you'll be branded.

And you have to follow it up with raw vegetables.
>>
>>9201908
and not just regular normal vegetables like pizza or ketchup

it has to be cuck vegetables like onions, chili peppers, or even arugula
>>
>>9201894
drop fish, fruits, and vegetables altogether. it's redpilled to have numerous vitamin deficiencies.
>>
>>9198999
Why would you do that? Just eat the meat, the fish has been descaled, gutted, and cooked. You don't eat the head unless you're trying some kind of third world comfort food (AKA, what poor people who can't afford real food eat).

Just eat the meat. Why are you being so antagonistically autistic about this? Don't take anything anyone on this board, this whole website seriously, because they are either being mentally deranged perma-children or fucking with you.
>>
>>9201942
it's just the buttblasted op mod venting because if he bans the entire board he'll have no imaginary friends left. he banned the first few replies thinking they were atypical responses, only to find out that being a proudly picky eater is not well received here, as in real life
>>
>>9198952
It's easier to eat fish when you live on the coasts, because it's fresh and doesn't have that nasty smell yet. It doesn't take well to shipping out to the boonies with all the soycornfields.
>>
>>9201108
Having clean water, housing, a stable income, good personal hygeine, an IQ greater than that of a horse, and a father is something blackies will never understand.
>>
>>9198952
>Problem is just that, they look so disgusting and seem so alien I find it disgusting to eat them, how can I get over this and find fish to be appealing?
Buy scallops, they basically look like chunks of chicken.
Buy frozen fish already filleted, like mahimahi, ready to cook.
>>
>>9198952
>how can I get over this and find fish to be appealing

Same way normal people get over eating terrestrial animals: just get the filets.

No face, no fuss
>>
>>9203407
>fishfish

fucking hawaii
>>
>>9199012
It tastes like fucking asshole. Land animals taste a million times better.
>>
>>9203436
>>>9203407
>>fishfish
>fucking hawaii
I always called it dolphin. I've trolled for dolphin my whole life. And, I still order it as dolphin that way.
Restaurants, however, don't put it on the menu that way. They caved.
Most people don't realize that someone actually renamed the common used dolphin name of it on the scientific end too, just to be clearly different from bottlenose dolphins and Flipper, it became officially a dolphinfish now. Dumb, but don't blame me.
>>
>>9203407
>>9203436
>>9203574

Woah! This is one freaky deaky fisher, you mean this is like what they eat all the time, like a trout?

So strange how this seems to be an exotic animal but is probably common there, common animals of the USA are all neutral colored
>>
File: mahi-mahi-1024x593.jpg (150KB, 1024x593px) Image search: [Google]
mahi-mahi-1024x593.jpg
150KB, 1024x593px
>>9204720
Forgot pic
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.