[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tools and products do you use to clean your kitchen floors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: mop_bucket.jpg (35KB, 514x328px) Image search: [Google]
mop_bucket.jpg
35KB, 514x328px
What tools and products do you use to clean your kitchen floors? I've got one of these commercial mopping buckets with the wringer and it works pretty nice. Keeps my hands dry and it has a separate bucket for trapping the dirty water. The only thing I'm undecided on is the solution. You really should be mopping at the end of every day, but I know most of you probably don't.
>>
I don't know why mopping even became a thing. You clean one section of floor and every single bit of floor after that gets wiped with dirty water. And the longer you mop the dirtier the water gets. It's absolutely fucking retarded and I don't know why it's survived to this day. And to answer your question I use a wet vacuum with separate clean water/solution and dirty water tanks because I'm not a Neanderthal.
>>
>>9198369
>And the longer you mop the dirtier the water gets.
Not with my setup. The dirty water goes into a separate bucket.
>>
>>9198369
And right after you wipe the floor with all that clean water that is now dirty, the floor is now being trodden by someone's dirty shoes.

You clean the floor to get it less dirty in general, not to remove all the dirt.
>>
>>9198380
>the floor is now being trodden by someone's dirty shoes.
That's why you start in a corner and work backwards towards an entrance.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.