[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good LUNCH foods? I can make breakfast, and I can make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496210191528.jpg (11KB, 272x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496210191528.jpg
11KB, 272x256px
What are good LUNCH foods?

I can make breakfast, and I can make dinner, but what the hell do people eat for lunch that isnt a sandwich?
>>
>>9197757
I'm bringing salad with chicken in it. Hunk of bread too.
>>
>>9197757
anything you might eat for dinner

ideally, last night's dinner heated up
>>
It depends on your enviroment. If you have a fridge available then you should make a salad.

I used to bring a black bean salad with feta cheese and spinach to work every day when I worked in an office.
>>
>>9197765
>ideally, last night's dinner heated up
This might seem common sense, but it's what a lot of people do. You can turn cold dinner's meat with sides into a quick cold salad too. You add a quick dressing and your pasta becomes pasta salad and completely morphed. In fact, I often cook ahead something while I'm making my dinner. I'll set aside some rice, noodles, couscous before it gets sauce. I'll intentionally cook additional chicken or steak to put on top of a salad. I will make a roast on Sunday night, with monday's lunch in mind. Turkey dinner becomes delicious sandwich the next day. Roast beef on bread with homemade horseradish tomato and a couple sliced tomatoes.

A bean salad is a good recommendation. Think of it like salsa and chips, plus the cold beans. Texas caviar, or white bean with greek dressing, and lots of chopped onion, peppers, one herb.

I gotta do a sandwich some days. My backup quick plan is to have a couple hard boiled eggs on hand. They keep well cooked but kept in shell, I think up to two weeks...anyway, a quick mash with a fork, some mayo, and maybe some dill or pickles, and you're done. I like celery too. If you keep a couple chicken breasts frozen, you can simmer them while you cook your dinner, and turn into salad to chill down overnight at the same time you're making your dinner too.
>>
Thank you friends. I think i'll just make alittle extra food for dinner to save for lunch the next day. I'll go pick some greens up to throw it into a salad or something similar and have a sandwich maybe twice a week instead of everyday
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.