[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the last restaurant you went to (you can exclude fast food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: tomsrestaurant-1.jpg (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tomsrestaurant-1.jpg
124KB, 500x333px
Post the last restaurant you went to (you can exclude fast food places if you want) and rate/review the experience

Went to an Indian buffet today. It was actually really good, I ate way too much and was full the rest of the day. Mango lassi and chai were part of the buffet which was nice.
>>
Pancho Villa Taqueria
I got a super burrito and my girlfriend got a super quesadillas with an agua fresca. All this for about 20 bucks, so the price wasn't too bad. I give it a solid 7/10 would've been better without all the stupid fucking hipsters not knowing what to order.
>>
What's the point of this thread? Are you trying to help people find restaurants in their own cities? If so, it seems pointless to exclude your location.
>>
File: reverie.gif (40KB, 437x372px) Image search: [Google]
reverie.gif
40KB, 437x372px
Vegan place. I just got a large black coffee because the kitchen was closing soon and their food, made with refined ingredients, isn't to my liking. Considered a poppyseed muffin but decided against it. Those small deviations add up.
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (57KB, 552x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
57KB, 552x430px
Do food trucks count? If so pic related

Had a bbq brisket sandwich and some baked beans, was pretty god damn good
>>
>>9195944
bump
>>
>>9196091
I fucking hate dense motherfuckers like you. It's just to discuss and explore other people's tastes and tendencies and perhaps inspire someone to go eat a differe type of food.
>>
Went to a Chinese buffet and it was average. Problem isthe mom took a nap and told her 5 year old daughter to bus tables. The kid kept taking shit away from people like full plates and sodas and kept bothering people. Almost fucking lost it but then again she's 5. When I went to pay, I told the mom and I don't know if anything happened after.
>>
File: hawthorne.jpg (177KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
hawthorne.jpg
177KB, 640x427px
Hawthorne in toronto. Went for the "summerlicious" menu.

Chicken heart souvlaki - amazing taste and texture (the only good part)
beef shank lasagna - not enough sauce, kinda dry
maple tart - way too sweet

overall 6.5/10

their last executive chef left for another place and they've gone downhill. Gonna avoid for now.
>>
File: mamoun_s_falafel.jpg (26KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
mamoun_s_falafel.jpg
26KB, 640x426px
Delicious as usual.
>>
File: jocko.jpg (58KB, 550x364px) Image search: [Google]
jocko.jpg
58KB, 550x364px
I don't eat out a lot usually since I can make so much myself now, I prefer to only eat out if it is something exceptional or that I'm no good at (think Dim Sum, etc)

But I was visiting a friend in Glasgow - a shit hole with pretensions, for the uninitiated. We went to this place, called the 'Ubiquitous Chip'. The dining room was lovely (pic related) but the food was a little disappointing.

Had a pretty good pie, but served with the most tasteless mustard I have ever experienced.
The sides were pretty bad, salad was fine (how can you fuck up a nice summer salad?), but the mashed potatoes were awful, tasted reheated, and the beef stovies were bland.

I'd give it a 5/10, not worth the time or money

Except the deserts which were 8/10 British classics and very good value (but I'm not going out just to eat fucking dessert)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.