[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would love some suggestions! What are some good things I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I would love some suggestions!

What are some good things I can add to my Spaghetti sauce with Sweet Italian Sausage base?
I tried adding little shrimp, cooked in crushed garlic and butter, with mushrooms. It was OK.
>>
I'm from Italy, wtf is an italian sausage? Sausage is sausage
>>
>>9194360
In USA, Italian sausage is usually just sausage that has fennel seed in it.
>>
>>9194360

So you're from Italy and can type perfect English AND you post on /ck/ but you've never heard of Italian sausage?

I somehow think this is BS.
>>
>>9194370
I often buy sausages but they are just minced meat, i cant see how that can be "italian" or specific from anywhere
Also the thing about no english errors was just a mix of luck and chance
Se non ci credi puoi fotterti quel negro di tuo nonno, non me ne fotte un cazzo
>>
>>9194295
that's some really shitty looking spaghetti
>>
File: aXm5125xjU.jpg (71KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5125xjU.jpg
71KB, 650x650px
>>9194370
Google Translate:

If you do not believe you can shoot that granddaughter's nigger, I do not fuck her

I hope that's correct. Anyway So I added mushrooms in butter and that was good. I would do bell pepers if I didn't have a picky little girl.
What about shit like siracha or serrano peppers?
Maybe andui sausage
>>
>>9194382
It's so people can feel like they're cultured
>>
>>9194295
green peppers, zucchini, creme fraiche, olives, whatever
>>
>>9194382
>>9194389

I think that's a pretty pathetic excuse, anon. At least man up.

>>9194390

It's literally just a name so they don't call it 'fennel sausage' or something, which sounds pretty unappetizing.
>>
>>9194397
Sounds fine to me
>>
>>9194402
A lot of people don't know what fennel is though, it might scare them off
>>
>>9194397
>describing what a food is made of makes it unappetizing
>>
>>9194414
America would surely be a lot skinnier on average if this was the case for all foods.
>>
I'll only help you OP if you promise to sauce your fucking noodles and not slop it on top at the end
>>
>>9194553
OF COURSE
>>
>>9194382
how are you so fucking daft that you cannot understand why people in a different place would call food by a name referring to a place where they eat that type of food.

Have you never heard of Polish sausage, French bread, American cheese, or literally any other food that is named after a place?
>>
>>9194769
Since Italians disclaim any association with the fennel sausage developed and produced in the US, Italian sausage is a misnomer. It should be called American fennel sausage to distinguish it from American sage sausage. Same with American kielbasa. It should be called American garlic sausage.

Checkmate autist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.