[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Deployment food >Your favorites >Your least favorites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

ITT: Deployment food

>Your favorites
>Your least favorites
>How the cooks managed to fuck up rice, the first crop humans learned how to cultivate and cook
>Hot sauce: the cure-all
>Hamsters
>Fucked up galley/DFAC hours
>MREs

All services welcome
>>
>working nights on the carrier
>galley just serves whatever was left over from the day before
>my """"lunch"""" was spaghetti and pancakes

Probably not the worst meal I've ever had, but I probably wouldn't eat it again willingly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV8L3RMHXfg
>>
I liked the buffalo chicken MRE. that's about it though
>>
>>9193826
I can't even identify the ingredients in that "meal."
>>
File: 1498592591330.jpg (18KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498592591330.jpg
18KB, 480x320px
The DFAC food was always on point the best I had in my service. Had afghan food twice blacked out in a pile of my own shit and puke both times but would eat again.
>>
>>9193849

It really depended on what time of the day you were there. Breakfast was always the tits but it seemed like lunch and/or dinner was a crazy hit-or-miss
>>
>>9193839
What is this madness? When I was in we had no buffalo chicken MRE. Everyone fought for the tuna, tetrazini, or tortalini MRE. I personally loved the omlette MRE with the potatoes covered in some rat fucked "cheese"
>>
Appreciation for your service complimentary bump
>>
>>9193935
Was there still pound cake when you were in? That was the only thing I'd fight for again. ( 96-01)
>>
>>9193826
Who /omelette station/ here?
>>
>>9194033
Yeah, but in my experience with them they always crumbled up when opened (06-10)
>>9194036
Green text story in a bit. I have some stuff to do.
>>
>>9193826
>its a "cooks" manage to fuck up eggs episode
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9193826
that is for real frightening,
i'm not even picky but i wouldn't touch that with even a very long pole
>>
Nice hiss.
>>
>>9194103
It's really frightening when you realize I looked at that and thought, "oh that looks pretty good".
You have no idea how awful DFAC food can get.
My shit is full of flies, wilted lettuce, frozen meal after frozen meal, and they're out of half of everything from salt to meat at any given time.

Best part is my barracks doesn't even have a kitchen because they were built in Nineteen FUCKING Fifty-Nine.
>>
>>9193826
>nearly to Hawaii coming back from deployment
>run out of basically everything
>cooks making spaghetti with ketchup instead of real sauce

also
>crispy/uncooked rice the entire time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.