[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is starbucks even a coffee place anymore? All their advertising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: i dont know a.jpg (113KB, 348x447px) Image search: [Google]
i dont know a.jpg
113KB, 348x447px
Is starbucks even a coffee place anymore?
All their advertising on their signs and indoors markets teavana, they don't even have coffee or hot espresso drinks on their menu.
Their menu previously had 4 panels and now they're dedicating 2 of them as BILLBOARDS for teavana.
No prices, just 2 big pictures of pastel-colored tea drinks, they replaced all the coffee and espresso items with this.
I asked for a regular ass coffee and they asked if I wanted hazelnut shots.
I asked to have it in a mug (for here) and they told me that they don't do that anymore.
The worst part is I used to have actual coffee shops here, now they're all starbucks.
>>
You deserve it for going to star cucks
>>
>>9193364
Ye this basically
>>
>>9193348
As someone that frequents StarBucks daily, the fuck are you talking about? Other than the ads. Yeah the ads are shite. But they still have every coffee you could think of, they're happy to fill your container if you ask (and they don't hate you), hell they'll even do an FP for you.
>>
>>9193458
Here the starbucks only has shitty filter coffee and expresso, the rest is just stuff with loads of milk and syrups.
Maybe this is because there are loads of places that also offer coffee but if it would all be starbucks then i'd just stick to having my coffee at home.
>>
>>9193348
Try going to a starbucks without a drive-thru.
>>
I wonder if a Turkish coffee cart would do well in this modern hipster envrionment.

Not usually very palatable for the average American. Seems risky.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.