[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to order a pitcher of beer for just myself? I mean do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

Is it ok to order a pitcher of beer for just myself? I mean do normal people do that?
>>
Who wants to be normal?
>>
>>9193187
>be an alcoholic
>still have shame

You've got a long way to go there, champ.
>>
>>9193187
Absolutely. I used to do it all the time when I knew I was gonna put the shit away.

Well when you hit 25 you gotta switch to buckets. Pitchers start to go flat before you can finish it.
>>
>tfw restaurant labels pitcher 'for multiple people only'
>>
>>9193187
Who gives a fuck? If it's cheaper, then do it.

The only down side is that the beer might get warm before you finish it and you don't serve decent ales in pitchers so you've got to drink that bitch quick.
>>
>>9193910

>the beer might get warm

That isn't a problem when the beer is a good beer. I'd worry about that with any domestic beer or adjunct lager though.
>>
>>9193198
>be an alcoholic
>go out in public to pay 10 times too much for shitty beer while you could be getting drunk on cheap vodka or moonshine in a room by yourself

Drinking in bars in general is normie mode.
>>
>not sitting at home necking cheap canadian whisky until you pass out
>>
>>9194147
Pretty much this but with sobieski
>>
Of course not you social retard. If you're this down the rabbit hole buy 6 packs in the shop and drink at home like the filthy animal you are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.