[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about this guy not being on Americas Test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do you guys feel about this guy not being on Americas Test Kitchen anymore? I cant watch the show with the new women, it just feels off.
>>
>>9193051
The shows and magazines are completely feminized. From the shitty dish selections and execution
>bitch do I need a "cookout salad" or recipe for making brats?
to their product reviews
>ooh, this grill tong was so heavy it took two hands to close!

It's become Martha Stewart housewife tier.
>>
>>9193051
I wouldn't know I don't watch TV.
>>
>>9193091
but its PBS, one of last free channels worth watching. I get it over the air with a $5 antenna
>>
>>9193051
He was a elitist that always seemed tense on-camera. Bridget & Julia both seemed to always be walking on egg shells when preparing a dish with him. I don't particularly mind that he's gone but I will miss his explanation of the origins of dishes, examples of how they typically go wrong, and of course the giant turkey suits and other costumes the staff forced him to wear.

One of the most valuable parts of the show in my opinion are the taste tests Jack Bishop manages of differing ingredients which helped me improve many dishes.

>>9193083
I don't get Cook's Illustrated so I'll take your word for it. Isn't his new baby, Milk Street, not doing so hot?
>>
>>9193137
>Isn't his new baby, Milk Street, not doing so hot?

Hes under lawsuit right now because ATK claims he was using company time and resources to develop Milk Street.
>>
>>9193051
My wife couldnt stand him, but for no other reason than he moved his hands around way, way too much when he talked. After she pointed it out, it was all I could see.
>>
>>9193051
nothing screams "liberal douchebag" like a bowtie

but I did like him
>>
File: alton's unitasker.jpg (252KB, 762x1022px) Image search: [Google]
alton's unitasker.jpg
252KB, 762x1022px
>>9193165
>nothing screams "liberal douchebag" like a bowtie

Does this look like a liberal douchebag to you?
>>
>>9193144
https://archive.is/eKIBH
>His co-defendants are his wife and former ATK employee, Melissa Baldino; Christine Gordon, Kimball’s former executive assistant at ATK; and Deborah Broide, who worked as a public relations consultant for ATK. Among ATK’s allegations: that Kimball sought to capture the email addresses of readers; that Gordon misrepresented herself as doing business for ATK while searching for real estate for Milk Street; that Broide provided Kimball with media lists she had built while a consultant at ATK; and that Kimball tried to recruit current ATK staff to work at Milk Street. Emails attached to the complaint include notes between Gordon and real estate brokers; between Kimball and an IT consultant covering such issues as how to store “hundreds” of recipes Kimball said he was scanning (which ATK alleges were stolen) and whether ATK would have access to his Gmail account (messages from that account are in fact included in the suit); between Broide and Kimball regarding the media lists; and between Gordon and the ATK help desk about whether company scanners would keep copies of documents she scanned. The lawsuit alleges that Milk Street has already interfered with ATK’s television properties. It claims that Kimball and Baldino met with ATK’s production company before the pair left ATK; the production company is now working to produce Milk Street’s series and informed ATK that “it would be severing relations with ATK even though ATK expressed a strong desire to continue the contract,” the suit says. The lawsuit also claims that Milk Street’s masthead “reveals that at least 15 former and current ATK employees and freelancers now work for Milk Street.
This doesn't look good for Chris, but fights over IP leave a bad taste (no pun intended) in my mouth. I don't know why they couldn't have just let Chris brand ATK again into "Earth's Test Kitchen" if he wanted to focus more on non-western gastronomy like they did w/Cook's Country.
>>
The guy hosted a cooking show and did no actual cooking. Is that as bizarre as I think it is?
>>
>>9193051
I haven't watched the show in a couple years, but it was one of the few cooking shows that I could actually stand to watch. Sad to hear that it's going downhill.
>>
>>9193706
Not really. DDD is the best show on food network, yet Guy Fieri is a total fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.