[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scrambled eggs >oatmeal >rice and beans >some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sad.png (13KB, 188x230px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
13KB, 188x230px
>scrambled eggs
>oatmeal
>rice and beans
>some kind of soup

What should be the first thing I learn to cook
>>
How much money do you have?
>>
>>9191442
What does that matter anon?
>>
>>9191432
Rice and beans cause you can make it for anything.
>>
>>9191442
The real question is how much money his parents have
>>9191444
Because you don't even know how to cook SCRAMBLED FUCKING EGGS you trust fund babby
>>
>>9191432
Scrambled Eggs is a fundamental
>>
>>9191454
>trust fund baby
You succeeded in triggering me anon, good work
>>
>>9191444
Ingredients are expensive. We need to know if you can afford fine entrees of soul food.
>>
>>9191484
I can afford living off fast food and pizza, isn't it much cheaper to cook for yourself?
>>
>>9191484
Yup. What's your favorite meal (breakfast lunch diner)?
>>
Practice making omelets. Attempt a crepe. Grab a cheap piece of meat and practice searing while cooking fully.
>>
>>9191432
In this order
>Scrambled eggs (This is a priority)
>Rice and beans
>Some kind of soup
>Oatmeal
>>
learn to cook basic meats, make rice, eggs, etc. staples
>>
>>9191560
oatmeal is much easier than scrambled eggs. damn near impossible to fuck up if you can read and are not super drunk
>>
>>9191577
I guess if someone is inexperienced in cooking or it's their first time, scrambled eggs are simple to cook, I can cook me up scrambled eggs in 5 minutes

People usually fuck up scrambled eggs when they cook the eggs on high temperature and the bottom ends up burning or they have put too much milk in.
>>
Hey OP, I dunno what the hold up is. Just google some recipes then make something similar based on what you have one hand. Don't stress, just add shit to a pan that tastes good together.

Tonight for dinner I made tagliatelle all'amantrica, I figure that's what it's called. Just egg noodles with a spicy tomato sauce with bacon in it. So not 100% true Italian but close enough.

I cooked a little bacon, then took it out before crisp. Drained the fat from the pan, added some sliced onion and a little butter, once soft I added some red pepper flake. Cut the bacon into small pieces and added them back to the pan and added a can of crushed tomato to the sauce.

Boiled some egg noodles, then drained noodles once ready. Tossed noodles with parm and some sauce and added some extra sauce on top.

Bam, dinner! Took 20 minutes tops. Tasty as fuck and I look like a superstar. Had to do some errands after diner, and noticed when I came back the hallway smelled amazing and that it was my apartment from earlier.
>>
No joke, I learned to make the perfect eggs playing Metal Gear Solid 4. Naomi's technique of putting a lid over the frying pan and waiting a minute or two is the best. Perfect eggs every time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.