[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A weird excuse not to do your pizzas yourself? > Do not give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pizza2.jpg (288KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
pizza2.jpg
288KB, 1920x1440px
A weird excuse not to do your pizzas yourself?
> Do not give money to sandbags
> Healthier than sandalwood fat-running knee passionate
> Your skills develop and dive and guys appreciate you knowing how to twist high quality and tasty flaws
> Will be cheaper than buying from sandstones and rotting
> Do not have to leave home to socialize (for Nymph good)
> You know exactly exactly what raw materials your pizza comes from when it's not a whore I'm about to put something in Afghanistan ordered dog-beef minced meat there

Now, 5 tips on how to get fucked from your pizza better, better than the dirty brunette in the dirty glittering sand dune:

<1. Make a dough of dry yeast and when the dough is ready, put it in the refrigerator at the cold, let it be in the fridge 24-72h, the best tasting pizza will come if the dough has been cold for just 3rk or 72h. Then you make a pizza in the fridge from a cold-baked dough. In the cold, lactic acid bacteria are released, which make the dough divine tastes.
<2. Always place the oven as hot as it gets. Do not believe the instructions that say that 200 degrees is good heat to make pizza. The hot oven makes crunchy pizza off, but just lovely juicy inside the outside.
<3. Use a preheated tinplate or better to buy a pizza stone. The pizza stone is placed on top of the grating to heat up. Pizzastone stores a lot more heat energy than a pot, and pizza is cooked on top of pizza baking, so a huge amount of thermal energy is released and pizza is scorched!
<4. DO NOT EASY TO USE the roller when the bread dough. Using the collar, the dough becomes too firm when you press into a small space a terrible amount of dough and no air bubbles are produced at all.
<5. During the dough process, make a hard dough for 15 to 20 minutes to get good dough in the dough. Turn your hands and use the power to knead well. Work is rewarded!
>>
>>9189599

>>>/ylilauta/
>>
File: dudewhat.png (259KB, 374x429px) Image search: [Google]
dudewhat.png
259KB, 374x429px
>this thread
>>
When I see threads this weird I wonder if it's a rogue AI trying to create new linguistic algorithms for itself
>>
>>9189599

>Turn your hands and use the power to knead well

Can you explain this part a little better, please? I want to make sure I do this the right way.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.