[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today, July 19th 2017, is National Hotdog Day. So don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Costco.jpg (551KB, 1506x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Costco.jpg
551KB, 1506x1063px
Today, July 19th 2017, is National Hotdog Day.

So don't forget to treat yourself with a piping hot quarter pound dog with free refills for only $1.50 at Costco!

How are you celebrating the big occasion?
>>
Nothing as good as a big dog from Costco.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>Be 7-Eleven
>have a better topping selection than Costco
>don't charge a membership fee
>your hot dog + soda combo is only 50 cents more than Costco
>much better soda selection
>>
>>9188882

I don't know what the fuck is up with the constant Cosco meme here, but I actually was going to stop by my local Costco after work and get a dog.

I'm getting mine with mustard and sauerkraut.
>>
>>9189442

Your Costco doesn't have an outdoor eating area?

You don't have to even have a membership at my local store, you literally just walk up and order. Though Costco does only have mustard, ketchup, onions, relish and sauerkraut.
>>
>>9188882
Kirkland food court cuisine is humanity's gastronomical apex
>>
>>9189448
nope the food court is inside at costcos in my area
>>
>>9189442
You're not fooling anyone, Rajith. Nobody here wants your poo dogs.
>>
>>9188882
I've only had a costco dog once...you see, I'm a BJ's member, but my brother is Costco, and his closest location has the food outside of the store (no membership needed) in an area where it is attached to the mall. Anyway, it was pretty jumbo and a good value. I was mesmerized by the onion grinder machine, which my brother says they all have...this hand cranked thing with an onion hopper above it, which tosses out the onions onto the dog, on demand.
I also had some kind of calzone-like menu item which had pesto chicken inside of it and was pretty decent. I already know I wouldn't enjoy that pizza. I am more of a brick oven type. I've never seen anything edible at BJs, and I have to say unless my brother had not taken me to this Costcos and ordered dogs for the kids, I wouldnt once have tried it anyway. I try not to eat hot dogs that arent being grilled at a cookout, due to the nitrites.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.