[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /ck/ so anti-México? Why do you hate us? It's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

File: mole2.jpg (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mole2.jpg
88KB, 600x400px
Why is /ck/ so anti-México?
Why do you hate us?

It's a foodie's paradise.
Best food in the Western Hemisphere.
>>
until you shit your guts out bc mexico doesn't fucking understand what 'food safety' is
>>
>eat our food it's so good
>can't even drink the water
get your shit together and we can talk
>>
>>9186061
That's not why Americans get sick
>>
>>9186051
I live in San Diego and can get real Mexican food any time I want, it's pretty overrated t.b.q.h.w.u.f.
>>
>>9186051
It's got good food but the people are shit and the culture is shit. Mexicans fucked up their own country and now they're shitting on the United States as well.
>>
File: pNNBLpS.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
pNNBLpS.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>9186051
>Best food in the Western Hemisphere.
Reason enough
Show some dignity and self-respect what need do you have to put that before anyone
Lets agree mexican food is terrific. Case closed. Saying shit inciting sna/ck/ers is stupid and lacks class, it brings me to wonder if you are at all mexican or some asshole pissing off already petty ninnies here.
>>
Too much sauce, too much fat, and very one note flavors.
>>
>>9186051
I love mole.
>>
>>9186160
>and very one note flavors.
cannot be over emphasized enough
you may fuck my sister, anon
>>
>>9186051
Ive heard horror stories about people getting brainworms from it
>>
>>9186051

I'm sorry but I just hate mole sauce. Tastes so bitter and gross.

I do love Mexican food though
>>
UMA
>>
>>9186453
those are the hues tho
>>
>>9186051
Tied with Cajun imo
>>
>>9186051
Because 4chan is 95% Americans and Europeans, the most prejudiced people on earth.
>>
>>9186796

> Implying orientals aren't more prejudice than Europeans/Americans.

Kek
>>
>>9186131
Lmao no
>>
>>9186051
/ck/ is not anti-Mexico. /pol/ is, and they troll here relentlessly.
>>
>>9186816
Other way around, faggot.
>>
>>9186796
*least
>>
The only people on /ck/ that are "anti" any country's food are /pol/tard sturmdrumpfers who have never set foot out of the US let alone know anything about the food of the country they're gnashing their teeth about. In most cases they couldn't even locate it on a blank world map.

95% of /ck/ knows them for what they are: Ignorance incarnate.
>>
>most obese country in the world, merica is only 2nd cause of this
>poorfag food culture surrounded by poorfag diet around high calorie 'delicious' foods deep fried shit

American 'mexican' food is unironically better.
>>
>>9187047
maybe you should fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>9186154
>Mexicans fucked up their own country

"lol"
>>
>>9186131
It's extremely overrated using the same 5 ingredients ad nauseam
>>
>>9186807
>Orientals
Don't you mean 'those damn ching chong white their weird "exotic" food', Mr America?
>>
>>9186166
Its genius.
>>
>>9187066
Just like Italy then
>>
Los Angeles spic here.

I don't hate it but I'm so burnt out on it. I love homemade fajitas and enchiladas and stuff but there's only so much you can take when it's at every family get together every couple of months.
>>
>>9186849
See
>>9187189
>>
>>9186849
>Least
In Europe? Yes. In the US? Get the fuck out of here you xenophobic piece of shit, all races, not only whites.

But whites mostly.
>>
>>9187184
Yes
>>
>>9187052
>American 'mexican' food is unironically better
Is this what shit taste is like? What a fucking curse.

No wonder there's all these yurop threads about the US, burgers truly have shit for tongues.
>>
>>9186154
>Mexicans fucked up their own country
You seem to be implying that those human piece of shit narcos represent my entire country. Also, it's pretty funny how you're completely oblivious to the fact that the relentless thirst for drugs your country has is a huge part of why my country is a fucking slaughter house.

But that's ok, you're in the majority here: of people in your fucking country who is too ignorant and also proud to admit any kind of responsibility for your own fuckups who causes misery and death to other countries, specially in Latin America.

The American way, they call it.
>>
>>9186051
Love my Mexican peeps and the food. Good stuff. There are a lot of economically illiterate jackasses on the right who don't recognize the value of an increasing population on a nations economy. The boomers triggered a large economic boom that lasted until now, as they are dying off. They need to be replaced and babies aren't coming out fast enough, so we need more Mexicans. Please. Come as fast as you can. As many as possible. We need your rich heritage to add to our fading and, largely irrelevant, culture.
>>9187189
My family get togethers involved grilling chicken, brats, london broil and burgers. Noodle salad, potato salad, copious amounts of beer, firearms and hotrods. I'm willing to trade places with you from time to time. What do you say?
>>
>>9187243
>london broil
Never had it so you got a deal
>>
File: 640.png (566KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
566KB, 600x865px
@9187243

>we need more Mexicans. Please. Come as fast as you can. As many as possible. We need your rich heritage to add to our fading and, largely irrelevant, culture.
>>
ARE YOU SERIOUS PERUVIAN FOOD IS BETTER
>>
>>9187261
That's like a small, little Mexico? Further south, right?
>>
>>9187261
It unironically is, not that it takes a lot to beat tacos and quesadillas
>>
>>9187277
I prefer Chilean food. The skinny long Mexico.
>>
>>9187277
mountain spics, fond of eating rodents
>>
>>9187290
Do they get a bonus to mountaineering or anything? Should I choose a Peruvian before I roll stats for my ranger? He's going to be sort of a mountain man in a rain forest type setting.
>>
>>9187196
Are you having a stroke euro? You are just as racist as Americans. Maybe a little less,but not much
>>
>>9187203
.... and the USA
>>
File: IJRqowiL.jpg (77KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
IJRqowiL.jpg
77KB, 1252x1252px
>>9187307
+ endurance
- charisma because they are extra feo
>>
>>9186051
I'm surprised no one has posted any gifs of that nasty ass street food with like potato chips and onions and fuckin fruit and candy and tomato juice and shit

I think it's called tostalocos or something
>>
>>9186115
Right, right, gringos get sick because of the ghost of Montezuma. Not food poisoning.

Right.
>>
>>9187336
You don't have bad food in your country?
Or are you so ignorant and stupid that you think some shitty food truck represents the culinary of an entire nation ? Do you apply the same criteria to to your own country?
>>
>>9187177
If that's your perspective on America then thanks for proving my point, Kai.
>>
>>9187339
Why do gringos get sick whenever they leave America, and even from eating at high end restaurants on countries with much harsher sanitary codes?
>>
>>9187354
They've grown dependent on the flouride in the water
>>
>>9187346
I actually like Mexican food a lot. It's in my top 5 favorite ethnic cuisines.

I was just surprised no one has posted any of those gifs yet because they're pretty popular on this board.

I see tostilocos as the Mexican equivalent of American carnival food like deep fried twinkies and shit
>>
File: Alex-Trebek.jpg (25KB, 255x226px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Trebek.jpg
25KB, 255x226px
>>9187354

I'll take "Things That Don't Actually Happen" for $400, Alex.
>>
>>9187349
How am I proving your point by pointing out your general attitude towards the rest of the world in a mockingly way? Have you read some of the posts Itt? I know not every American is like that, although you probably also think that, but mostly because you feel like those who do are "flyover trash", wich is yet another prejudice that Americans have even against their own compatriots.
>>
>>9187224
>You seem to be implying that
>seem
>implying
ok

>Also, it's pretty funny how you're completely oblivious to the fact that the relentless thirst for drugs your country has is a huge part of why my country
Yeah, same with Canada and all our other trading partners. Oh wait.

>my country is a fucking slaughter house.
Who seems to be implying? :D
>>
>>9187374
OK james, why don't you have some Kool-aid and corn with mashed potatoes? Maybe while watching WWE?
>>
>>9187386
"You seem to have implied " is in no way redundant, retard.
>>
File: don-quixote.gif (37KB, 1114x946px) Image search: [Google]
don-quixote.gif
37KB, 1114x946px
>>9187384
>general attitude towards the rest of the world
>Have you read some of the posts Itt
>although you probably also think that
>mostly because you feel like
>another prejudice that Americans have
Pace yourself
>>
>>9187410
Ok....? Don't you have to fight da Joos or something?
>>
>>9187336
Don't bother, I'm Mexican and I also think that nasty shit needs to die. Most of my people thinks the same.
>>
>>9186051
Racism mostly (I know Mexican is not a race, but try telling that to americans)
>>
>>9187421
Americans have that too, they just pretend they don't after the " deep fried butter truck " fiasco blew over.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
is goo gringo, ju wan more?
>>
>>9187410
So the problem with his post is the pacing , not the argument? Gotcha
>>
>>9187419
>Don't you have to fight da Joos
how did you know I hate Dutchmen?
>>
>>9187427
It kinda is a race though, many Mexicans are Spanish-Native mudbloods
>>
>>9187466
Because you were defending America, wich is one of the most prejudiced countries in the world, so you are probably American? Thanks for proving my point again, btw
>>
>>9187473
Like almost every SA country Exept Brazil? If you think that this racial composition is Mexican, you are more ignorant that you are racist, but you are still both. Thanks for proving my point yet again, John.
>>
>>9187490
If you think of this racial composition as mexican*
>>
>>9187490
>assuming I'm white
Nice racism anon.
>>
Mexican food relies too much on corn and beans.
>>
>>9187505
How did I imply that you are white in that post? By pointing out you are most likely racist? You see, this is the problem. correlating ideas and actions and thought with a "race" is what makes you a fucking racist. You just can't break away from This bigoted way of thinking, and as a very productive American person that makes me absolutely shocked, since I can't understand how the American founding values that I respect so much can coexist with this ideology
>>
>>9187545
Very pro american person*
>>
What's with the fucking taco defense force here? The only countries you can pull the "at least we're not as bad as-" is Swaziland and Haiti.
>>
>>9187308
Distinctly not less. Canada is probably the least racist country, but the US is definitely number two
>>
>>9187545
>John
>not a statistically white name
You know that we all know you chose that name because you totally buy into the whole "white people are raycist" bullshit. Nice damage control.
>>
>>9186051
they took our jerrbs
t. cleetus McOxycodone
>>
>>9187631
(as well as the lower rungs of every other country with significant immigration)
>>
>>9187589
Thanks for proving my point yet again. I posted John because it is an American name, retard. You know, black people are not called "la dasha" around the world. It's an aspect of American culture

>"Gringo burro. A prova de que a vida é um desafio injusto e cruel vem do fato de que um bosta como você nasceu em um país tão magnífico quanto os estados unidos. Porque você não não se mata e abre espaço para que gente como eu possa curar sua pátria?"

See? I'm not an American white hating commie. Besides, I'm white myself, I just choose to place my loyalty in my people, not my shade of skin color, my height, or any other arbitrary value I can quantify in MS paint.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 1280x717px
>>9187384
>pointing out your general attitude towards the rest of the world in a mockingly way
When did that anon ever show an ignorant attitude to the rest of the world?
The Orient actually is more prejudiced against other races and ethnicities than Europeans and Americans are. Minority races in Japan are constantly put at a disadvantage compared to the majority, most notably in the workplace.
And if you need to mock others to try and support your argument, you need to take your shit reasoning back to r*ddit
>>
>>9187789
>When did anon....
When he grouped more than half of the world as "oriental"? Yes, they live in the oriental hemisphere. No, that's not what he meant
>>
>>9187807
>>9187789
Also here:
>>9187466
>>9187505
But go on, le reddit, right?
>>
>>9187807
The region of Asia which is considered "oriental" (East, Southeast, and parts of South Asia) have a population of about 3.9 billion. That's a bit more than half of the world's estimated population ( ~7 billion) you fucking idiot.
And a disdain for the Dutch with your assumption of his race or nationality doesn't prove that he's what you believe he is.
But go on, muh evil burgers, right?
>>
>>9187913
>That's a bit more than half of the world's estimated population
Exactly thanks for strengthening my point for me
>>
>>9187913
not him but
>>9187807
>more than half of the world

Racist defence force?
>>
>Mexican food is just 3 ingriedients/it's so unsanitized/it's just tacos/it's just webm's of people dumping shit into plastic containers

Yeah, if you only go around eating street food and fast food the whole thing is pretty shit, that's why the "authentic mexican food" meme is such cancer, even i hate the fuck out of it

>Go to a town i havent been before with friends/family
>"Anon let's go to the market so you can have the real "whatever-town" experience
>Fuck that, take me to the nice restaurants you only go to once a month

Yes, street food/fast food in mexico is fucking trash just like in pretty much every country on earth, only slobs and disgusting people eat it on a daily basis, i bet there's some pretty disgusting "authentic" food in your towns as well

But for a foodie, if you know what to look for and where to look for it, this is paradise, amazing bbq's in the northern states, that seafood renaissance in baja, the fancy "mexican cusine" restaurants in the nicer parts of mexico city, and that borderline experimental take on traditional mexican cusine thing they have going on in oaxaca (
https://youtu.be/f5fbZ-U3KzM)

I'll take cotija cheese over parmesan cheese anyday and if you dont even know what that is you're a fucking loser, fight me faggots
>>
>>9187354 t
Eaten in over 20 countries. The only place I got sick was at the restaurant of a 5 star hotel in New Delhi. I trusted that water to not be tap and it was. I no longer trust any water in a glass that didn't come from a bottle poured in front of me, other than places in the US, Canada, most of the UK, and Germany.
>>
File: caught that shit for my soup.jpg (303KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
caught that shit for my soup.jpg
303KB, 1600x1200px
>>9188455
This is what homemade mexican food looks like

Keep the french invasion in france, mexicans earn 30/50 usd week if they are lucky
>>
File: tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x376px
>>9187396
Kek, this is me actually.
>tfw born in Greatest Country on Earth
>tfw rest of the world are pic related
>>
>>9188573
>turtle soup
Mexicans are truly culinary masters, right up their with the Chinese and the 19th century US when turtle soup was actually a thing
>>
File: Chili Cheese Beef n Mac side.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chili Cheese Beef n Mac side.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
I love Mexican night at the house. Every Thursday of every week. Stuff is so good.
>>
These threads don't help your cause in any way. They just make you look desperate for attention in the cesspool that is 4chan.
>>
The only time in my life I've tried eating at a mexican restaurant I had diarrhea halfway.

t. non-amerifat
>>
File: 1468252109072.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468252109072.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>9188649
>halfway
>>
>>9186051
CALIFORNIA TEXAS AND NEW MEXICO HAVE BETTER MEXICAN FOOD THAN MEXICO ITSELF
>>
>>9188733
That's because they aren't dirt poor.
>>
I always find it funny how butthurt /ck/ gets over Mexican food, every thread is the same. I love it, especially their excellent seafood.
>>
File: YDkZi5T.png (400KB, 1247x1600px) Image search: [Google]
YDkZi5T.png
400KB, 1247x1600px
>>9187490
>Like almost every SA country
But that's wrong retard.

The Spanish-Native mix is called mestizo. The only countries where mestizos are the majority are Mexico, Central America, Colombia and Paraguay.

South America is incredibly diverse in terms of race. Mexicans are very different from South Americans, which in turn are very different from each other.

America just happens to exist next to the largest, most populous, mestizo-majority country so you assume that's what all Latin Americans look like.
>>
>>9187336
I feel like just the ramen and doritos with some sauce might actually be pretty good, but all that shit they pile onto it ruins it all.
t.half-mexican
>>
>>9187439

no thank you senor just give me some of your cartel's finest heroin por favor
>>
Because you're dirtfolk.
And because you're making multiple butthurt threads trying to win over /ck/ because you read some of our constant international shitflinging and got pissy just like the fats and the brits, all 3 of you deserve constant ridicule for making thread after thread asking why you get shit on and being all defensive instead of just posting food.
India just shuts the fuck up and gets on with it, why don't you learn from the people who wipe off shit with their hands and stop making crybaby victim faggot threads.
>>
>>9186051
Cause thy love Texmex shit.
>>
>>9186051
Gutter food, Tortillas and whatever shit you have to throw in them.
>>
Every time, like clockwork. The Mexicans will literally always shuffle all of the blame for their problems onto the Americans. You guys realize this is a big reason why your country is so fucking horrible, right? Can you not accept responsibility for once in your lives?
>>
>>9187690
John is an Anglo name, dumb fuck American.

Why do retarded liberal Americans always confuse Anglo-Saxon culture with their own non-existent one?
>>
>>9188455
post examples of mexican dishes that don't rely on maize, beans, or cheese
>>
>>9186131
Mexican food in San Diego is mostly Chicano/Cali Mexican food that ranges from great to shit but San Diegans get super offended if you criticize it. It baffles me so much that Mexican food is so limited here, but then I realize that Tijuana influence is strong here and severely ruins what people's idea of Mexican food should be. If anyone in San Diego can point to a great Mexican place that isn't the usual please let me know.

t. Chula Vista fag
>>
File: .....jpg (14KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
14KB, 236x330px
>>9186051
>>
>>9186796
>the most prejudiced people on earth.

I wish that was true, then maybe our nations wouldn't be invaded by shitskins.
>>
>>9186809
The entire fucking southwest of the U.S. is basically north Mexico, dipshit, and the only difference between the food those Mezkins' serve up here is that we make them practice hygiene and sanitation procedures when they handle food.
>>
>>9189897
San Diegans are always baffled by the fact that the Meixcan food here isn't THAT great.
t. Visiting from Florida fag
>>
>>9187047
>somebody doesn't agree with my childish world view
>/pol/

Choose one.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (13KB, 234x171px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
13KB, 234x171px
>>9188573
>>
File: third world hygiene.jpg (8KB, 44x62px) Image search: [Google]
third world hygiene.jpg
8KB, 44x62px
>>9189973
Just fucking look at her nails ffs.
>>
>>9189941
Yeah it's so odd. I'm from Arizona and the Mexican food around the state ranges in quality too, but you're more likely to find a great Mexican restaurant compared to San Diego. Best way I can put it is this, I travel a lot for work, I stop in random places in California or Arizona. I'll ask around and usually find great Mexican restaurants, but it's always San Diego that's disappointing. Yeah there's good taco and burrito shops here but there's more to Mexican food than that. Hell, I find better Mexican food in inland empire and Los Angeles.
>>
File: Bucketo no aborto.jpg (11KB, 140x173px) Image search: [Google]
Bucketo no aborto.jpg
11KB, 140x173px
>>9188573
>>
>>9189939
No. If you really think the taco shops serve authentic Mexican food then you're delusional.
>>
>>9189981
The US just doesn't do Mexican food well, either it's a Tex mex abomination or played out shit like carne asada. Alta cocina is better represented, but even then it's so far removed from what Mexican food is.
>>
>>9189998
>Doesn't realize that there are Mexican restaurants catering to Americans and Mexican restaurants catering to Mexicans in the U.S..

Yes.

Moron.
>>
>>9188747
Argentina es caucasico!
>>
>>9190008
Luckily I live far away from Texas to avoid that Tex Mex shit. Usually the name of the place can be a giveaway if it's that shit too. I agree carne asada is played out, but I do think there is good Mexican food in the US, if you know where to look. It's good in California, Arizona, and even Nevada. Wouldn't know how it is in other whiter places in the US. Worst I ever had was in Utah. It was bland. Watery and bland. The locals seemed to love it though.
>>
>>9190020
I think you missed the point dumbass. Go back to jerking off Lolitas.
>>
File: POTUS laughs at you.jpg (48KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS laughs at you.jpg
48KB, 650x366px
>>9190031

Sure I did, Paco.

Sure I did.

We're done here.
>>
File: IMG_3632.jpg (73KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3632.jpg
73KB, 572x845px
>>9190041
/pol/ detected.
>>
>>9188542
So wait, other countries' 5 star hotels/restaraunts will make people sick?

Why do people go to them then? Are the locals immune to whatever is in it and it just wrecks tourists?
>>
>>9190062
Yes, and..?
>>
File: images.jpg (38KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
38KB, 465x316px
>>9189852
>Chiles en Nogada
>Aguachile
>Chilorio

CDMX =\= Rest of mexico

>pic related is Chiles en Nogada
>>
>>9190129
wow only 3 dishes. woopty doo
>>
File: POTUS.jpg (213KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS.jpg
213KB, 620x412px
>>9187354
>Why do gringos get sick whenever they leave America

Because 3rd world shitholes don't practice the same sanitation standards as western white nations, and their citizens have been literally raised to eat shit, and have built up tolerances to it over the years. Places like Mexico city, Rio, the middle east, and any number of Asian cities, still have packs of roaming dogs shitting in their streets, as well as other pack animals, and numerous humans. A lot of that fecal material gets dried out, pulverized, and becomes airborne, which then lands on everything in the city, including your hands, mouth, and the "street food" people hawk every day.

That's why you can get sick in places like India without ever having eaten any of their food, or consumed any of their water.....the fecal contamination is in the air, and coats everything in the environment, including people.

>These results indicate that outdoor fecal bacteria were more likely from human sources....
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16762593

>airborne human waste scientists refer to as ''fecal snow.''.....
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-12-11/news/0090060281_1_mexico-city-valley-of-mexico-pollution

That's why they're called shitholes.
>>
>>9190249
I could live a thousand lives and never have the desire to travel outside the US.
>>
Hope you don't keep your toothbrush in the bathroom.
Just kidding, the study on that also found feces on the control toothbrush kept in a kitchen.
>>
File: ...jpg (33KB, 510x527px) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
33KB, 510x527px
>>9190267
Don't be afraid of a little fecal snow, anon.
>>
>>9190249
And americans wear street shoes in their homes tracking fecal matter, vomit, urine and blood picked up from the US streets and public bathrooms throughout their carpeted home.
>>
>>9189852
huevos rancheros is really good
>>
>>9190349
>butthurt Pajeet detected
POO IN LOO
>>
>>9190349
Nah, our streets are pretty clean in most areas.

We're probably tracking in more petroleum products than anything, due to all the cars and automotive infrastructure.
>>
>>9186051

That's funny.
>>
>>9190371
>greece has up to 20% open defecation
the true subhumans of europe
>>
>>9187047
>hurr durr u must be da meaniehead right-wing if you dun like a certain cuisine

Fuck off
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.