[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got usually grams this evening, in her final years,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: dry-pasta-texture_2847441.jpg (92KB, 626x377px) Image search: [Google]
dry-pasta-texture_2847441.jpg
92KB, 626x377px
I've got usually grams this evening, in her final years, so I need a quick and official carbonara to prepare for such an event. Also Pasta General.
>>
say again? I gather your Grandma is over and you want to make Carbonara? Is that correct?
>>
File: oldwoman.jpg (46KB, 428x320px) Image search: [Google]
oldwoman.jpg
46KB, 428x320px
@9184268
>I've got usually grams this evening, in her final years, so I need a quick and official carbonara to prepare for such an event. Also Pasta General.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs
It's just spaghetti with eggs and bacon, nothing too complicated.
>>
>>9184268
>in her final years
>need a quick carbonara

whats the logic here? She'll be dead in 20 mins so you need a 10 min dish? Or she doesn't have much time left so you don't want to invest to much time in her since she'll croak it shortly?
>>
File: lol.jpg (116KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
116KB, 500x371px
>>9184268
>Grandma always asked me to invite her to my apartment for dinner
>She knew I was good at cooking
>I disliked her even before I moved in here
>mfw she died before getting to eat a meal I made
>mfw shitty family members try to make up for treating me like shit and/or ignoring when I was a kid, then I flip the script

I need to stay healthy. There's still 7 piece of shit relatives to outlive, I can't wait to see their obituaries.
>>
>>9186640
uhh.. wow dude.
>>
File: 800px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg (122KB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg
122KB, 800x1071px
>>9186640
>mfw when you die before all 7 reatives in some freak accident tomorrow sends you back to precisely the state you were in before you shot out between a piss and shithole.
>>
>>9186870
I came into this world bathed in piss and shit, and so too shall I leave it.
>>
>>9184268
Le carbonara meme.
>>
>>9184268
You need:
>pasta
>water
>salt
>cured pork, guanciale ideally
>eggs
>black pepper
>pecorino romano

Heat up water with salt, start pasta cooking.

Meanwhile, render down your cured pork.

Add cooked pasta to the pork and toss, then add your eggs off heat and stir constantly until the liquid egg thickens to a custardy consistency. Season with black pepper and pecorino, and adjust consistency with a little pasta cooking water if required.

Boom, done.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.