[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growing up, what were the five or so most common meals you had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Growing up, what were the five or so most common meals you had for dinner?

For me it was.....some kind of pasta in meat sauce, breaded baked chicken with rice and green beans, breaded pork chops with apple sauce and white shells, steak and potatoes with peas, kids meal from McDonalds, Taco Bell, etc, and pizza
>>
>>9183029
Very similar, but we rarely had steak. And no apple sauce or white shells.

Add fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy
>>
What is a "white shell"?
>>
Lots of hamburger helper, mac and cheese, grilled chicken, grilled sausages, buttered corn, green beans, soups, fresh bread.
>>
>spaghetti with meat sauce (only side was texas toast)
>sloppy joes (usually served with baked beans)
>Chili on egg noodles
>BBQ chicken legs (green or baked beans and mac&cheese)

I'm glad I learned to cook for myself. Almost all of this was the prepackaged stuff.
>>
Homemade soups, shepherds pie (tho usually with beef ). Stir fry of some sort. Pork chops with applesauce. Lake/freshwater fish pan fried.
>>
File: ETFGZ.jpg.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ETFGZ.jpg.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>9183071
probably something like this
>>
spaghetti bolognese
spaghetti clams
greek chicken pasta
macaroni and cheese
macaroni and tomato juice
>>
>>9183029
Goulash/ Leg of Lamb and Orzo/ Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes/ Chicken Parmesan/ Grilled Chicken Breast with Broccoli
>>
Pata bolognese, steak w/ rice and beans, steak with boiled potato and carrots, and some type of grilled sandwich. Sometimes my mom would buy me and my sister burgerking, but those were dark times, even though i didn't realize it at the time.
>>
File: 1485813264190.jpg (212KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
1485813264190.jpg
212KB, 590x322px
>>9183333
checked!

someone redball me on spag bol please
>>
>spaghetti and meat sauce
>baked chicken with rice and beans
>baked porkchops with rice and beans
>tacos
>hot dogs and macaroni
>steak and mashed potatoes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.