[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Calls himself a cook >Doesn't grow his own non-GMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1465638974349.png (72KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465638974349.png
72KB, 512x512px
>Calls himself a cook
>Doesn't grow his own non-GMO vegetables, fruits, spices and herbs
>Doesn't own his own non-GMO cow and milks it to make non-GMO milk, non-GMO cheese and non-GMO butter
>Doesn't grow his own grain and hand mill his own grain to make flours

How does it feel gulping down all those GMO substances? Natural is always better, the government is just dumbing you done through substances they inject into food. In remote villages isolated from the rest of the world people live 200+ years old and they've never had any of these GMO foods or vaccinations. It's only now the government and scientist corporations are trying to shut the little man down and are hunting all these ancient age old recipes and techniques of growing true natural food. This is why they're after Africa because they want the rich ancient recipes and agriculture techniques that were long lost!!!!
>>
>>9180521

>Doesn't grow his own non-GMO vegetables,
fruits, spices and herbs

My gardens are literally on another continent. My family still maintains them, though. I miss fruit, most of all. All store bought fruit tastes like water.

>Doesn't own his own non-GMO cow and milks it to make non-GMO milk, non-GMO cheese and non-GMO butter

Cows are too much maintenance for non-commercial farming. Sheep and goats is what people use. We have 2 goats. They produce too much milk for our small family of 5.

>Doesn't grow his own grain and hand mill his own grain to make flours

No, we don't lol.
>>
>2017
>Being anti GMO for any reason besides dislike of monsanto's practices
Oh big words so scary. Kill you're are self.
>>
Aren't all fruits and vegetables nowadays GMOs? Historically speaking. There's no such thing as a pure plant. It's always been messed with for higher yield, sustainability, etc. So labeling something as a nongmo is asinine.
>>
File: Tendiesftw.jpg (48KB, 649x309px) Image search: [Google]
Tendiesftw.jpg
48KB, 649x309px
>>9180799
Some people draw a distinction between selective breeding & direct gene editing. Of course, old fashioned breeding methods occasionally create dangerous produce by accident (especially with tomatoes & potatoes, relatives of nightshade that they are), while with direct genetic engineering the exact changes are known, and the plants have to go through actual safety testing.
>>
File: gmo-crops-1.jpg (26KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
gmo-crops-1.jpg
26KB, 640x535px
It should be noted that only like 10 food crops even have GMO versions available to buy. Any wheat flour you can buy, for example, is non GMO. Granted corn & soybeans make their way into almost all prepackaged crap, but you should be minimizing consumption of those foods for other, legit reasons, like cost, and being empty calories.
>>
That all would make me a farmer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.