[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever tasted the "granita"? It's a traditional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: granita.jpg (494KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
granita.jpg
494KB, 849x565px
Have you ever tasted the "granita"? It's a traditional semi-frozen dessert made from sugar, water and various flavorings, typical of Sicily, Italy.
>>
File: pulpatin.jpg (16KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
pulpatin.jpg
16KB, 450x253px
>>9180417
Have you ever tasted Granita The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a food the Romans would make you. It’s a Sicilian dish. Granita was a Semi-Frozen Dessert of the Sugar, so powerful and so wise it could use the Flavour to influence the tastebuds to create life… It had such a knowledge of the dark side that it could even keep the ones it cared about from diebetus. The dark side of the Flavour is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. It became so powerful… the only thing it was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, it did. Unfortunately, it taught its apprentice everything it knew, then its apprentice fed it concentrated mountain dew it in its sleep. Ironic. It could save others from diabetus, but not itself.
>>
>>9180417
Yeah, it's basically sherbert or shaved ice, depending where you get it. Lemon and orange are my favorites.
>>
It's pretty shit. I'd rather have just a piece of fruit.
>>
>>9180417
That just sounds like a snow cone.
>>
>tfw fucking in the sea and eating a coffee granita at san vito lo capo
>>
>>9180455
>ununderstandable, try it again.
>>
>>9180417
Yeah of course
>>9180464
Not quite. Granita isn't shaved oce infused with syrup, it's a strong juice that's frozen.
>>
>>9180417
So just italian ice? Yes. I have.
>>
No, but I have tasted 16 year old virgin pussy. AMA
>>
>>9180417
Tasted it in Italy, pretty shit
>>
>>9180701

>Not quite. Granita isn't shaved oce infused with syrup, it's a strong juice that's frozen.

you literally see granita stands where they shave a giant block of ice and pour syrup over it in sicily
>>
>>9180483
San Vito is a gigantic tourist trap
>>
>>9180832

the tourists come for a beautiful beach and that's what they get
>>
>>9180761
Not granita. Tourist trap
>>
>>9180889

don't be a dumb faggot. it's an older method for producing an ancient dessert.

fucking italians i swear to god they are such fucking autists. how many southern italians are there out there who are like 'not italian. italians would NEVER use butter in their tomato sauce. tourist trap'. you're all dumb provincial cunts
>>
>>9180902
I'm not Italian.
>>
>>9180909

sicily is italy you autist
>>
>>9180955
I'm not sicilian
>>
>>9180955
Sicily is in italy, not italy
>>
>>9180889
>let me tell you how my frozen sugar water is better than your frozen sugar water
literally "authentic artisan" mall slushy
>>
>>9181046
I think both are great but distinct
>>
>>9181004

That is just something Sicilians say to feel better about themselves
>>
>>9181226
Sicily is the worst place in Italy by a mile. They are the Mexico of Italy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.