[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this pizza is from rome. I'll post my lasagna and beuschetta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3820.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3820.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
this pizza is from rome. I'll post my lasagna and beuschetta too. So far I haven't really been impressed with this food. Maybe I'm going to tourist traps. Does anyone know of a good restaurant in rome??
>>
>>9177008
Didn't you already post this?
>>
File: IMG_3889.jpg (989KB, 3656x2233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3889.jpg
989KB, 3656x2233px
Bruschetta*
>>
File: IMG_3859.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3859.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9177015
I did, I'm kind of desperate for good italian food. Fucking yelp is terrible as always.
>>
>>9177008
>Does anyone know of a good restaurant in rome??

cuoco e camicia
>>
Why are you asking us? You are literally there, talk to some locals.
>>
Go down to the refugee camp and ask for a za
>>
>>9177008
The chese on that pizza looks wrong/ not fresh mozzarella. As a rule, if you see other turists, stay away.
>>
>>9177008
>faggot leaves on a pizza that looks like something you'd get from a rat-infested brooklyn bodega
>"gee fellas I think this might be a tourist trap"

lol flyovers, completely clueless
>>
>>9177008
Use trip advisors instead, also try to chat up a local
>>
>giant bay leaf topping
yum
>>
There is a pretty sweet McDonald's near the train station.
>>
lol are you on vacation alone

what a loser
>>
>>9177053
>bay leaf
isn't that basil?
>>
>>9177053
it´s fresh basil you dolt
>>
>>9177048
Wtf do want op to get raped?
>>
>>9177050
who hurt you
>>
>>9177817
>when I travel to an unfamiliar place I never leave my hotel because muh strange boogeymen speaking another language scare me.

t. Flyover
>>
>>9177008
what's with the salad on top?
>>
File: 1200px-Hard_Rock_Cafe_Logo.svg.png (134KB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Hard_Rock_Cafe_Logo.svg.png
134KB, 1200x724px
>>
>>9177915
>unironically going to un-tourist friendly places in a third world country
>>
>>9177955
>doesn't know what fresh basil looks like

Sure you're on the right board?
>>
>>9177965
Well obviously you don't want to go wandering off if you're in Afghanistan or some shit but OP is in Italy.
>>
>>9178017
Are you implying Italy isn't some 3rd world shithole? We still BURN our fucking trash.

t. Sicilian
>>
File: arlu.png (617KB, 1600x772px) Image search: [Google]
arlu.png
617KB, 1600x772px
This restaurant is the best. Soo good, try the carbonara or the lasagna. Went there last year, and will be the fisrt thing i will do when i visit rome again in august
>>
>>9177980
yeah that looks real fresh.Why would you ever consider using dried basil in the sauce when you can just plop out some wilted leaves in the middle of the pizza.

Mmmm, delicious...

retard
>>
>>9177008
that pizza looks pre-frozen. the whole of rome is a tourist trap
If I want to eat something decent I just cook it at home

t. roman
>>
>>9178034
>We still BURN our fucking trash
a lot of people still do that in rural america too
>>
man those are sad as fuck. i'd feel so robbed if i got that lasagna especially. should prolly leave the cheese and tomato concoctions to italian americans and order better local and in season foods.
>>
>>9178045
dude I think I ate there two years ago when I was in Italy. The only place I thought was good while I was there. We were retarded enough to get a hotel close to the vatican 'cause we thought that would be close to the center of the city, and found it on our last evening there. great place.
>>
>>9177915
>t. Ameriboo
>>
>>9177008
>Does anyone know of a good restaurant in rome

Stick with trattoria that looks like it has a bunch of locals and avoid touristy areas at all costs.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.