[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is no reason to eat this, ever. if you actually like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: shitinajar.jpg (40KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
shitinajar.jpg
40KB, 520x520px
there is no reason to eat this, ever.

if you actually like this disgusting cumjar you are what is wrong with this board.
>>
>>9175629
I tried it once on a cheese sandwich and hated it, but I bet it would taste okay on chicken sandwiches. The problem is that people think it's a mayo substitute when it's basically mayo with sweet mustard. It's a huge difference and can taste awful if you try to use it instead of mayo on something, but anything that would taste good with mayo and honey mustard probably tastes okay with Miracle Whip.
>>
Its good for turkey sandwiches but mayo is better for pretty much everything else. I always buy a small jar at thanksgiving.
>>
>>9175632
>>9175635
I think it's okay for tuna salad and macaroni salad and shit like that, but yeah in general I prefer mayo over it
>>
Okay.
>>
>>9175629
When I'm broke as fuck I like to make mayo+ketchup sandwiches. If I have cheese I'll throw some on there as well.
>>
You sound like you have some serious issues.
>>
>tfw work at a world famous BBQ restaurant and miracle whip is the main ingredient in one of the sauces
>>
no one cares about your fucking salad dressing, why are you here?
>>
I bathe in this stuff. Delicious.
t. Australian.
>>
>>9175629
Fucking faggot don't be so mayo
>>
>Miracle Whip is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, paprika, spice, and dried garlic.[7]
Isn't that basically the same as mayo?
>>
>>9176071
Mayo is just eggs and oil, not even close
>>
>>9176071
>Miracle Whip is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, paprika, spice, and dried garlic.[7]
>mayo is made from eggs, oil (sometimes water and mustard too)
>>
>>9175771

to watch jack webms and take names.

and im all out of jack webms
>>
It's a sickeningly sweet HFCS vehicle designed for the 'murrican palate which can't identify any flavor unless the food contains 1 kg of sugar.
>>
>>9176098
Just eggs and oil would taste gross and too fatty, it at least also needs salt and vinegar. The main difference between mayo and Miracle Whip is that MW has a fair bit of sugar and mustard in it too.
>>
>>9176098
"Real" mayo doesn't need to be shelf stabilized.

Pretty much the same ingredients with some extra spices, sugar, and fats (Probably replaces fats in eggs with stuff that gets rancid less easily)

That being said, I hate the stuff
>>
>>9175629
what the fuck do you have against mayonnaise?
>>
File: 1497315047332.jpg (23KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497315047332.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>9175629
KRAFT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.