[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK!!! Give me you best guacamole recipe. Have in my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Guacamole-Autentico.jpg (732KB, 870x603px) Image search: [Google]
Guacamole-Autentico.jpg
732KB, 870x603px
QUICK!!!

Give me you best guacamole recipe.
Have in my mind that im and Europoor tho so the less meme new world ingredients, the better
>>
File: 1499905817934.jpg (263KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1499905817934.jpg
263KB, 1080x1349px
>>9172154
>and Europoor
an*
>>
>>9172154
Step one: boil the avocado for twenty minutes.
>>
>>9172159
xDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>>9172154
you can only get this in certain parts of america
>>
File: guac.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
guac.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>
avocados, tomatoe, onions/scallions, hot pepper, lime juice

just mix that shit together and you are done
its literally that easy
>>
>>9172154
I am lazy so I just crush the avo and add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. It has to be high quality salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Lemon can be swapped with lime if that's your preference.
>>
>>9172154
go ask Jeb
>>
>>9172154
mash avocado with lime or lemon juice, add pico de gallo or salsa fresca or any kind of salsa
>>
File: Taco.jpg (44KB, 450x355px) Image search: [Google]
Taco.jpg
44KB, 450x355px
>>9172154
If you don't want meme ingredients you would literally need to remove avocado.
>>
Half an onion, one green chili pepper, and a good handful of cilantro/coriander. Finely chop them, then grind together in a mortar and pestle or with the edge of your knife on the chopping board. A pinch of course salt helps with grinding.

Mix the resulting paste with two avocados and the juice of one lime. Season to taste, and wa la.
>>
>>9172154
Avocado, garlic, scallions, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno pepper, salt. That's it. No substitutions. No additions. Make it this way or don't make it at all.
>>
>>9172320
Avocado has been an everyday food for me my whole life. Why are other gringos suddenly obsessed with them? I don't eat them much anymore because I'd rather spend the money and calories on other stuff.
>>
>>9172154
Boi avocado some vinegar onion and tomato and done (you can blend it all together or make onion dices and the tomato too)
>>
>>9172326
It's energy dense but "healthy" because it's a "vegetable". Avocado is mayonnaise without the guilt.
>>
>>9172326
Cause they're fucking tasty. Granted, if it hadn't become a meme I might not have had a reason to try it, but I do enjoy them. It's a fast and easy breakfast and guac is is great too.

I also don't eat them as much anymore cause I've had to rein in my food budget, meanwhile quality in the local store has gone down.
>>
>>9172330
>vinegar
>>
2 hass avocados
1 tomato
1 garlic clove
1 scallion (both the white and green parts)
squeeze of lemon/lime
black pepper
salt

Chop everything and mix
>>
Cumin. Do not forget this. Your guacamole will be pretty boring without it.
Avacado, tomato, onion, garlic, lemon/lime juice, cumin, salt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.