[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a deadlines coming up. What's the easiest/most cost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: bignutspignuts.jpg (191KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bignutspignuts.jpg
191KB, 960x720px
I have a deadlines coming up. What's the easiest/most cost effective thing to have on hand so I can minimize the number of times to get up to eat?
>>
>>9170806
Beef jerky, instant rice and baby carrots.
>>
amphetamines, cigarettes
>>
>>9170816
this + water and gum
>>
That's a big porker
>>
File: img_09431.jpg (330KB, 1360x790px) Image search: [Google]
img_09431.jpg
330KB, 1360x790px
>>9170812
Grabbin me some baby carrots, was mentioned in another thread, for snacking. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>9170823
Foh Yu
>>
>>9170806
imagine a bus or truck rear ending that cart

like one of those videos of women stomping nuts thru a hole
>>
>>9170825
those arent baby carrots, theyre regular carrots cut to look like them
>>
>>9170806
>minimize the number of times to get up to eat
This is the wrong approach. Eating infrequently means you will have to eat more each time you eat. Eating a big meal will make you tired and sleepy. You can't do shit when you're tired and sleepy. You want to eat small meals throughout the day.
Eat things that are easy to digest. Easy to digest = more energy for the brain. So instead of eating a piece of meat, eat yoghurt or kefir. Instead of eating nuts, eat nut butter. Also eat low gi fruits and veggie for brain functions. Berries are the best.
If you need to eat carbs and you're not exercising, only eat them for the first meal after waking up.
Also remember to drink water whenever you're thirsty.
>>
>>9170806
Just cook a bunch of chicken and rice, season it then put it in pre-portioned containers.

Eat like a true culinary autist anon
>>
>>9170851
Underrated
>>
>>9171069
Um it says baby carrots right on the bag, ?
>>
>>9172969
um well if it says it on the bag.,!
"baby-cut" carrots
>>
>>9170806
roasted peanuts
>>
>>9170806
I'd like those balls slapping me from behind...
>>
>>9170806

Go to the deli, buy all your sandwich fixings and just make a quick sandwich when you're hungry. It'll take 5 minutes to slap together something and its easy to eat over a desk.
>>
>>9170806
Nut snacks such as almonds, pistachios, cashews. You can also just have hummus and chips.
>>
>>9173251
pig dick looks terrible tho

>>9173331
hummus with senbei
>>
>>9173251
Maybe I can be your pig tonight anon-kun.
>>
>>9171813
Fuck off 9gag.
>>
>>9170806
Side of sperm with your bacon sir?
>>
>>9173664
9gag isnt even that bad anymore
>>
>>9170806
I...I want to feel them
>>
>>9171457

This overlooks the important fact of "eat big to get big" and as we ALL know /ck/ only cooks noodles and is not made up of them. More food, more gainz, more powa.
>>
>>9171069
Is there a difference as far as taste goes?
>>
>>9173961
yes, plus bcc are rejected produce due to mold, age, etc. bc are softer and sweeter, more flavourful
>>
>>9173251
But are you willing to live with getting the corkscrew dick?
https://exhentai.org/s/d4d0668d70/1011579-27
https://exhentai.org/g/1076784/949859d5d7/

>>9173833
He wants you to feel them.
>>
>>9174172
I got a corkscrew boner reading that...

My body is ready.
>>
>>9174172

Having spoken at length with a pig farmer over the nuances of pig reproduction I can tell you no amount of hentai can circumvent the clinical nature of my knowledge.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.