[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making a ragu bolognese, and I have pork livers for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm making a ragu bolognese, and I have pork livers for enriching instead of chicken ones. Will it work?
>>
>>9167876
no. Suicide is the only option

Remember that all Italian food must only be cooked in the way it was hundreds of years ago even though the ingredients you're using aren't native to italy and they didn't even have them hundreds of years ago

Anything else is a racist denigration of the italian people
>>
>>9167888
this
here's the actual recipe registered at the chamber of commerce in bologna
https://www.accademiaitalianadellacucina.it/it/content/ragù-alla-bolognese
may as well kill yourself if you dony follow it precisely, in this case dont use liver
>>
>>9167888
>>9168064
are americans really this mad over the fact that all their pseudoethnic cuisine tastes like bland shit?
that's what happens when you replace all the ingredients that make a dish unique with american cheese product and hot dogs
>>
File: 1325140223072.jpg (35KB, 604x398px) Image search: [Google]
1325140223072.jpg
35KB, 604x398px
>inb4 spaghetti bolognese
>>
>>9168084

no u
>>
>>9168084
>are americans
no, I really mean it, either you follow the actual recipe or you can make your own without callig it bolognese.

anyone is feel to add liver, sugar or even their own feces as long as the thread starts with
>today I want to make shit american imitation of ragu, I already defecated on the pan, what else should I add?
>>
>>9168084
No it's more the Italians who get pissed as they are quickly realizing the only thing culturally relevant about them, aside from their hilariously corrupt government and the Catholic Church (which quite frankly, South America is stealing from you Italy), is their food which became a huge meme the world over thanks to them getting everyone's dicks lodged in their ass during WW2 when we came over there and kicked Moussolini's shit in. No need to thank us by the way. I mean, the French thank us every year, but the British and Italians don't. But that's ok. It just makes you literally more condescending and rude than a Parisian, which shouldn't even be physically POSSIBLE but here we are in defiance of god
>>
>>9168146
well spoken my fat american pig
>>
>>9168084
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>9168102
What "the actual recipe"? I doubt you could get two Italians to agree on the "correct" recipe for bolognese, the same way you will never get two Frenchmen to agree on a recipe for cassoulet, or two Mexicans to agree on a recipe for Mole Negra.
>>
>>9168894
>What "the actual recipe"? I doubt you could get two Italians to agree on the "correct" recipe for bolognese

Back in 1982 the Accademia Italiana della Cucina....aka the Italian Academy of Cuisine, adopted an "official" recipe for ragu Bolognese, which was then notarized and deposited in the Palazzo della Mercanzia, the Chamber of Commerce of the City of Bologna.

How did they decide on this recipe as being "the one"? Who fucking knows. Probably politics, bribery and shit. Regardless, you can bet your ass that if you asked 100 different Italian grandmothers in Bologna how to make a fucking ragu sauce, you'd get 100 different recipes, and they'd all probably shit on the "official" recipe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.