[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What dishes/foods make a good combination with tobacco (to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: tobacco.jpg (21KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
tobacco.jpg
21KB, 660x330px
What dishes/foods make a good combination with tobacco (to eat while smoking)?
>>
File: 977eec1a03bfc63a59d57232e841be4d.png (311KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
977eec1a03bfc63a59d57232e841be4d.png
311KB, 1024x768px
>>
cyanide
it will give the natural cyanide within tobacco a serious boost and let you fully enjoy its effects
>>
Don't eat while you smoke. That's nasty, but if you must, dark chocolate. Can't beat coffee with a cigarette though.

>>9167541
>>9167542
lol be more triggered.
>>
Alcohol.
>>
>>9167559

Micreowabeable burritos or chimichangas, Hungryman dinners. Ramen noodles. Anything low class and degenerate really.

If you absolutely need to smoke with Mcdonald's or anything higher class at least add one of those extender things to it so you can seem like you have a bit of class.
>>
Marlboro red, black coffee, and a turkey sandwich with melted cheddar cheese
>>
>>9167565
you havin a giggle?
>>
>>9167531
Eating while smoking is gross as fuck but I do enjoy a cig after a big meal. Think of it like a nice desert.
>>
>>9167668
^
& then a nice nap
>>
Smoking is a filthy, disease filled habit. And you should quit immediately.
That said, as a former smoker, I recommend coffee, pastries, chocolate, and wine; maybe a charcuterie plate. Tobacco is earthy, which complements rich foods well.
>>
>Vanilla milkshake from In-N-Out
>Mint Chip ice cream
>Nachos
>Poutine
>>9167573
this too
>>
Pulled pork sandwiches (vinegar based) and fries.
>>
You want white trash food.
>Dr. Pepper
>Tombstone pizza
>>
Monte Cristo No.5 and a glass of Soberano.
>>
>>9167713
>Pulled Pork Sandwiches (vinegar based)
The word you're looking for is NC Minced pork sandwich, which only plebs order
>>
I can't think of any tobacco flavoured foods but you can certainly incorporate tobacco into some cocktails, in the form of tobacco infused simple syrup which can work in an old fashioned for example.

Also its a bit of a misconception that similar tasting foods/drinks go together and i imagine its the same for smoking... you'd want something that contrasts, plays off or cleanses the palette of tobacco - not just tobacco flavoured everything
>>
>>9167531
coffee
cheap beer
brandy
whiskey
red wine
>>
I unironically enjoy a glass of full fat milk with a cig.
>>
File: 654.jpg (16KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
16KB, 353x332px
>>9167531
>eat while smoking
Why would you do that?
>>
>>9167531
Very sweet fruits like plums, nectarines, grapes, mangoes.
Unlike what people think, coffee wine and whiskey does not work well together with tobacco, as the smoke easily dominates the flavor tones in them. Sweet fruits creates a contrast and can more easily maintain flavor complexity against tobacco, making it a more ideal pairing.
>>
>>9169657
YES! YES! this

i smoke weed while eating these fruits all the time it is so good man.. citrus fruits like grapefruit and orange/nectarines are so good while youre smoking. mango also great though i prefer citrus while smoking
>>
>>9169620
When I made this thread I was eating Pavé and drinking a stout, puffin a Camel.

pretty good if you ask me
>>
>>9169599
nobody asked for tobacco flavored food retard. the question was what goes well with tobacco, obviously he means contrast pairing.
>>
henny and caffiene and green with your nicotine.
smoking only goes with drinking and more smoking. It reduces appetite so why take it with meals?
>>
>>9167693
>I looove cocks in my ass
>>
>>9169738
When are you gonna get a job and grow a spine tho?
>>
File: 20170714_215207.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_215207.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>aged frog Morton on the town

What's /ck/ smoking tonight?
>>
>>9167735
Kekd
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.