[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I eat healthily for under 50 dollars this week? I have almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4380.jpg (12KB, 206x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4380.jpg
12KB, 206x219px
Can I eat healthily for under 50 dollars this week? I have almost nothing in my kitchen besides

>rice
>banana
>milk
>eggs
>cold cuts, ham and cheese
>a loaf of bread
>butter, honey, marmalade
>frozen veg and some frozen fruit
And yes I sick at cooking
>>
>>9166359
How the fuck is all that shit "almost nothing"
>>
>>9166359
dude are you kidding. Buy some rice and chicken, eggs, bread, bananas, packs of veggies ( you don't have to go frozen ) peanut butter & jelly. If you're feeling like a good get like some apples or some shit
>>
Use the 50 dollars to buy a helium tank, a strong plastic bag and some tape
>>
>>9166460
>miniature zeppelin some how going to help him eat healthily for under 50 dollars this week
>>
>>9166514
Lol'd
>>
Well you have breakfast, lunch, and 2/3rds of dinner covered already, so I sure hope so.
>>
>>9166359
If you seriously have all those items, you can just pocket that 50

>banana and toast for breakfast
>lite sammich for lunch
>rice, egg, frozen veg for dinner

You people seriously need to try harder, or broaden your perspective: having $50 cash and all that food you mentioned would have made early-20s me very jealous
>>
I can eat healthily for $10 a week so I am sure you can manage.
>>
>>9166359
You're already through most of the week with that shit already.
>>
File: vienna sausages.jpg (22KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
vienna sausages.jpg
22KB, 616x462px
7 days? Sure. Go buy more eggs and bread and get some peanut butter, beans and 1-3 lbs of cheap meat. Not the healthiest, but it won't kill you.

Monday
>Banana breakfast
>ham and cheese sandwich lunch
>Rice w/ beans for dinner

Tuesday
>Milk and toast with marmalade
>Another sandwich
>Eggs w/ veg for dinner

Wednesday
>eggs for breakfast
>PB Banana sandwich
>French toast n honey dinner

Thursday
>Eggs
>Finish cold cuts
>Cheap meat with veg and rice

Friday
>Frozen fruit smoothie w/milk
>PB banana sandwich
>Fried rice made from leftovers from yesterday+1 egg

Saturday
>All the leftovers
>Beans n Rice lunch and dinner

Sunday
>Finish bananas, freeze and use for smoothies if past prime
>Are you more sick of eggs or beans? Eat what you hate least.

Soups are an option if you had fresh onions and picked "whole chicken" as your cheap meat.

Literally finish eating a chicken and boil the carcass with salt for soup water, add veg and rice.

Do not for the love of god buy beverages or anything made or seasoned already. Waste of your money.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.