[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it's in your cart, but you haven't payed for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: shopping.jpg (286KB, 2290x1526px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
286KB, 2290x1526px
If it's in your cart, but you haven't payed for it yet, is it really yours?
Shopping etiquette thread
>>
>>9163557
If you open a snack/drink before paying for it, is it really yours?
>>
If you eat a meal before paying for it, is it really yours?
>>
If you live in a house before paying off the mortgage, is it really yours?
>>
If you have a corpse in your freezer is it really yours?
>>
File: Downssyndromeboy300x200.jpg (61KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Downssyndromeboy300x200.jpg
61KB, 300x200px
>>9163557
>payed

American education everyone
>>
do you own yourself?
>>
>>9163600
Does one truly ever *own* oneself?
>>
>>9163557
It doesn't belong to you yet but you have dibs on it.
>>
>>9163581
If you've paid off the mortgage but still have to pay property tax or get kicked out, is it really yours?
>>
>>9163607
People own their bodies even though their legitimate claim is often violated by the State.
>>
>>9163557
am I really the only one who wonders why and how the fuck that question is even relevant?

who the fuck is stupid enough to steal from your trolley BEFORE the cash register?

legally, though, the contents in your trolley belong to the store until you pay...
>>
>>9163685
Probably because you didn't see the other retarded thread >>9161935
>>
>>9163581
>inb4 bait
But yes, it is yours. The bank payed for it with the money that you loaned from them, and the buying contract is under your name
Depending on what your endorser (if that's the right English word) is, the bank can take the house back if you fail to pay back the mortgage for an agreed upon period/sum. This is all defined in the buying contract, and in the mortgage contract
That's why you can sell it later, and then pay off the remainder of the mortgage with the money you earn from selling the place (assuming it would cover the cost, which doesn't always happen)

As opposed to leasing a car for example, in which case you don't own it until you've completely payed off the loan
>>
>>9163557
If you have not paid for it, it is not yours.
>>9163581
You 'own' your equity.

However, the level of samefagging in here is absurd.
>>
>>9163607
community
>>
>>9163557
>Shopping etiquette
Don't stop in the middle of the aisle, don't abandon your trolley, shut the fuck up, don't waste the time of the staff, don't let your kid wail at all let alone for hours on end, don't make eye contact, don't block aisles just to have a conversation, and for the love of fuck, if you have not paid for it, you do not get to eat it.
>>
>>9163607
Is masturbation rape?
>>
>>9165287
it's a sexual act not between two consenting adults
so yes it is
>>
I pick up a drink to have while I do the shopping every time. If I'm hungry I'll also fill up one of those pots of olives from the deli counter and eat those
>>
>>9163557
Is there a particular reason you ask OP?
>>
>>9165279
What the fuck is wrong with eye contact?
>>
>>9165379
He's a turbo autist.
>>
>he doesn't put random items in other peoples carts when they aren't looking

Some grandma must have been VERY confused when she got home and had two ramen noodles
>>
>>9165449

Wouldn't you notice when you were taking your food to the checkout?
>>
>>9165451
even better
>I DIDN'T PUT THAT IN MY CART WHAT THE FUCK??? I DON'T WANT IT!!
I can only imagine how mad someone would get. ahaha.
>>
>>9165379
>>9165388
Some cultures think eye contact shows confidence and respect, some cultures think eye contact is aggression or defiance
>>
>>9165456

Why would anyone get mad at all? Just take it out.
>>
>>9165287
No. But is forced masturbation rape?
>>
>>9163607
We're all just borrowing our bodies from this universe
>>
>>9165473
Autism is not a culture.
>>
File: 02d[2].jpg (202KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
02d[2].jpg
202KB, 486x412px
>>9166125
>>
>>9165299
What about wet dreams? Are they rape?
>>
>>9166190
If you're on no fap it's self rape. Your body raping your mind.
>>
>>9165299
Is a sex act between three consenting adults rape?
>>
>>9165279
I abandon my cart when I enter the produce section. The items are close together and there's nothing worse than waiting for someone who's picking through veggies while their cart sits in front of the item I need.
>>
>>9165279
WRONG!!!
>>
If you manhandle all the loose friut with your barehands after using the store toilet and not washing your hands, should you be shot?
>>
>>9165379
American detected.
I know your culture is retarded and neutered, but the rest of the world doesn't interact with random strangers.
>>
>>9168005
>should you be shot?

>manhandle all the loose friut
Yes.
>using the store toilet
Yes.
>not washing your hands
Yes.

So, you should be shot THREE TIMES.
>>
File: pig.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
>>9168046
it's how they detect people who aren't from around here boy

the next step is to listen to them talk, if they talk all fast-like and use big city boy elitist words it means git a rope cleetus, we got here one of dem libruls
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.