[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else remember when coffee vending machines also had chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: coffee.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone else remember when coffee vending machines also had chicken soup as an option?

Anyway, please make your selection, /ck/.
>>
>>9162507
What the hell are you talking about
>>
I remember getting that Knorr golden vegetable soup from a vending machine back when I was a kid. Good shit. It's too bad they got rid of it once they renovated the leisure centre though.
>>
>>9162507
My college has one of these and it always fucks up. One time the Iranian exchange student from sweden put 2 bucks in and the machine started shooting hot water everywhere. He screamed "WHAT DA FACK?!?! ARE YEW SERIUS?" in the most excessively middle-eastern accent you can image, shit killed me
>>
>>9162530
Millennial detected
>>
>>9162507
If you've ever seen inside one of those machines your selection would be the same as mine: death.
>>
File: marco-pierre-white-213891262.jpg (34KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
marco-pierre-white-213891262.jpg
34KB, 615x409px
>>9162545
Marco are you shilling Knorr here as well?
>>
>>9162507
one long black from OP's private selection, extra semen
>>
>>9164296
>shilling
I don't think you actually know what that word means.
>>
>>9162507
Man, you just brought me back to the past.
>>
>>9164279

The one I've seen the inside of was just a load of plastic cups filled with the powder mix. The machine only added hot water.
>>
>>9162530
>What the hell are you talking about

Had trouble finding a clear pic but here you go. This was indeed a thing.
>>
>>9162507

Allan sherman has a song about coffee machines, a parody of making whoopee. It isn't great but this is a weird thread so feel like you may appreciate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVVSvXGkoDo
>>
File: shilling.png (96KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
shilling.png
96KB, 220x220px
>>9164296

I think vending machine soup costs more than a shilling these days.
>>
>>9162507
Vaguely.

Idk if they exist in different parts of the U.S , but I really liked the soup vending machines (at rest stops/petrol stations) in France. I like the idea of having something more substantial than chips to eat on the road. They weren't bad for 3 Euros.
>>
I vaguely remember they having a soup option as a kid
but its been such a long time since I've seen one that does has it

and the company i work for has these machine,
usually the regular coffee and decaf are free
everything else cost something
>>
>>9164567
Eww...don't remind me. I used to work at a place that had those. It was so gross and sad at the same time. Tomato soup was always sour and watery tasting - sort of like adding water to ketchup. The cream of chicken was too salty and sometimes there would be chunks of powder if it wasn't dissolved well enough. Sandwich bread made it somewhat tolerable.

We were lucky to have an on site deli that'd package leftovers in vending machines for cheap, so the soups would be the last resort if I forgot to bring my lunch and wallet.
>>
I haven't seen one of these in years. Where do they exist?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.