[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with cooking jobs and drug use? Not complaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
What's up with cooking jobs and drug use?
Not complaining just never got the correlation
>>
>>9161376
I thought cooking jobs were more about alcohol and cig use.
Everyone I know who works in the industry is a heavy drinker/smoker. Possibly drugs too idk.
Has to do with the stress level of the job.
>>
>>9161376
it's stressful, long hours, and usually the people who work them are the type of people to disregard the law and be in and out of jail
>>
>>9161376
Having met a lot of chefs/cooks on my travels, I've been told that cocaine use is high because during rush hour they want the added energy. Other drugs that mellow you out are used after work to take the stress off a person who has been standing or running around getting yelled at for 8-12 hours that day.
>>
>>9161376
High stress, low life
>>
>>9161730
That is almost like manual labor, but its not very easy to get away with drug abuse slinging materials, and operating heavy machinery.
>>
File: real kitchens.gif (101KB, 705x951px) Image search: [Google]
real kitchens.gif
101KB, 705x951px
Relevant
>>
>>9161376
drug addict in recovery here, most cooking jobs from fast food to line cooks dont drug test. Also all the other reasons listed above, stress etc
>>
>>9161376
It's stressful but also cooks are mostly poor and uneducated and boring/bored with their lives.
>>
Its fucking boring working in the kitchen. So if you work a lot that means your life is pretty boring, the drugs and alcohol help with that
>>
>>9161376
If you have to resort to a cooking/restaurant job after your early 20's then you have failed at life and are aware of it so thus can only cope with high use of alcohol and drugs
>>
>>9162205
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.