[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i find dishes to cook? i've only recently started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: img55l.jpg (27KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
img55l.jpg
27KB, 475x475px
how do i find dishes to cook?

i've only recently started cooking (just moved out) and while i enjoy it i have no idea what to make. i made shrimp linguine, which i enjoyed, but that's about all i know how to make.

any suggestions? i like seafood and white meats (but not red ones)
>>
chicken linguine
>>
Just search the internet. whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com for instance.

here's an idea; get some good fish (salmon perhaps), season it and put it in a pan with a little bit of oil, put your stove on a little below medium heat. serve with asparagus and rice.
>>
>>9161063
1) go to www.google.com
2) type in "good ____ recipe" where ____ is the ingredient you like
3) buy ingredients
4) cook that shit
>>
>>9161079
bless your heart anon

>>9161082
>>9161088
i was expecting "just google it", but my problem is i don't know what to google. i haven't tried many different kinds of food, and most of what i've tried i haven't liked, so i'm left with a very limited amount of search terms
thank you for the idea though, i do like rice and asparagus so i'll have to try that

>>9161088
see above
>>
File: 1392248335740.jpg (714KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
1392248335740.jpg
714KB, 1200x1697px
Recipes need adjusted, but it gives a good start
>>
>>9161100
I'm in a similar spot to you OP. I recently moved out of student housing, so finally having a clean kitchen to cook in means I can finally stretch my culinary legs.

At the moment, my main go to is bbc.co.uk/food
I just browse for inspiration and either follow recipes for what I fancy or adapt it a little if I'm feeling brave.
>>
>>9161100
Stop not liking stuff, it's a stupid thing to do.
>>
Alfredo Sauce

melt..

half a stick of butter
half cream cheese
the same of 2% milk
4 garlic cloves to soak.
Basil to taste
>>
>>9161908

oh and 2 tbsp of fresh parm reggiano.
>>
>>9161063
Just pick random shit from Chef John/Foodwishes youtube channel

also, allrecipes is sort of good; but you have to know how to navgiate through a lot of the "debbie homemaker" recipes with 1000 4.5 reviews that are actually terrible
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.