[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm ridiculously skinny and need to gain weight. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I'm ridiculously skinny and need to gain weight.

What's a good daily plan to consume 2000 calories a day? I do sports around 2-3 times a week like basketball and boxing but other than that I just sit on my ass all day
>>
>>9159212
>DO sports

by saying that, i know you're a liar
>>
>What's a good daily plan to consume 2000 calories a day
Eat a bunch.
How the fuck is this a question? 2000 calories is two moderately-sized meals.
>Oh no I'm short 500 calories
>Here's a sandwich.
If you think you're low on calories have some jalapeno poppers or something
>>
>>9159212
best way to gain weight, start drinking tons of soda, drink more soda than you do water
>>
Always have a big package of some kind of nuts on you to snack on.
>>
Lots of fatty meat with cheese and cream and sugary drinks. Eat chips when ever possible. No vegetables, they are healthy and keep you slim.
>>
Buy a bunch of rice and chicken leg quarters. They're calorie dense, cheap, easy and versatile
>>
>>9159227
Where the fuck do you live where 1000 calories is only a moderate meal.
>>
Rice, bread, and pasta. And eat lots of it
>>
>>9159212
You're going to need to consume more than 2000 calories to gain weight. You're also going to have to eat more frequently than you're used to. Look into how athletes bulk up.
>>
>>9159595
USA
>>
>>9159595
If a healthy, active male consumes two and a half of them a day, how isn't it a moderate meal?
>>
>>9159212
Protein shakes every morning with whole grain toast and avocado
Snack on low fat high protein nuts like almonds
Eat meat and fibrous vegetables for dinner and avoid carbs after sundown.
>>
>>9159212
Add olive oil to your meals
Add bacon to your meals
Add cream to your meals
Eat fats they are high calorie and low satiation i struggle with appetite whenever i bulk best way to get your calories in is to add a lot of fats to your meals
>>
>need to gain weight

you don't NEED to gain weight. just work with what you got. eat healthy and exercise.

if you WANT to gain weight, you need to understand that you are entering an expensive world where you shit 5 times a day, are constantly bloated, and if you slack for ONE day you will lose any and all progress you have made.

having a fast metabolism is a gift.
>>
>>9160366
This dumbfuck

I went from 120 lbs to 130 lbs but I was eating a whole pizzas and whole cakes all week. Then after one month of clean eating I'm back to 120.
>>
>>9159212
Sauces, dressings, condiments, and soda pop. It can be that easy. Most people don't realize just how many extra calories they can avoid just from cutting these from their diets. Adding them takes hardly any room if you have a small stomach, but can give a significant calorie boost.
>>
>>9159212
If you want to do it unhealthy. Load up on fast food, carbs, cheese, dairy, chips, proccessed empty high fat shit.

If you want to do it the healthy way. Eat good brown carbs, fat bowls of oatmeal, good fats ( peanut butter, palm oil) lots of protein. protein shakes might help too
>>
>>9160402
why the insult?

was eating whole pizzas and cakes not expensive?
did you not shit 5 times a day?
were you not constantly bloated?
and when you stopped carb-loading, did you not immediately start losing weight?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.