[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>large pizza costs $12 fair enough >toppings are $1.60

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>large pizza costs $12
fair enough

>toppings are $1.60 each
I understand charging $1 or more for meats but why the fuck am I expected to pay $1.60 for a few sliced onions or green peppers????
>>
>>9158225
Because businesses only succeed if they make a profit, and you pay because you can't cook for yourself.
>>
>>9158250
Also because many of the meats used on pizza are less perishable than the veggies. In the case of veggies you're literally paying for the spoilage cost of keeping them around.
>>
File: cruciferous.jpg (10KB, 249x202px)
cruciferous.jpg
10KB, 249x202px
>>9158225
Restaurants are a business. Buy and cook your own shit if you don't want to pay markup. Restaurants charge bare minimum 3x their food cost. You have to pay someone to prep the vegetables, a refrigerator and NSF-grade containers to keep them, maintenance and electricity for the refrigerator, cover potential spoilage of product, pay someone to take your order, pay rent/utilities, etc. The answer to this question is so fucking obvious that you might want to ask your doctor if you may be suffering from idiocy at your next check-up.
>>
Do you think there's just one guy at your local pizza shop waiting eagerly by the phone for someone to order a pizza and then he makes it with tears of passion in his eyes and comes to your door and pays you for the honour of asking him to make you a pizza? This is like asking why do things have value
>>
>>9158225
You shouldn't buy pizza, period. The cost to produce a pizza with any number of toppings is negligible. It's cheap dough, cheap cheese and cheap toppings. The markup is absolutely insane. It should piss you off that a large pizza is $12 to begin with. It's highway robbery. Stop buying into the pizza meme and either find a way to do it yourself, or eat something else that isn't such a ripoff. Pizza shop owners need to know they're full of shit.
>>
>>9158250
>>9158259
>>9158470
>>9158692
That's not fair and its total bullshit, the greedy pizza corporations just want more profits to line their fat cat wallets while us commoners are forced to buy their sub-edible products made by people not on a living wage. It's outrageous.
>>
>>9158715
You just described the entire food service industry
>>
>>9158715
wow good job figuring that out, genius.
>>
>>9158715
Its the new york jew-ocracy brother
>>
>>9158715
>WAAAAH YOU SHOULD PRICE IT FAIRLY NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PAAAY! WAAAAH!
Make it yourself then, asswipe.
>>
>>9158715
>sub-edible
don't order it, dipshit
>>
>>9158715
>commoners are forced to buy
only in communism, pal
>>
>>9158225
>order pizza with half of the cheese and some leaves

>they dont have any leaves

wtf America!?
>>
>>9158225
I work at a chain pizza place, you have to order using the current deals or you get fucked. For instance, one large pizza with two toppings is 15.44 for delivery at my place, you can get two for 6.99 a piece and it's 17.46
>>
>>9159081
>>9159089
>>9159096
>>9159109
>>9159128
>>9159293
>couldn't tell it was satire of stupid leftists
>>
>>9158225
make your own from scratch. You'll still spend like $7/pizza on ingredients, namely cheese and toppings.
>>
>current special is a large pizza for $8
>medium pizza with equivalent toppings is $13
do they just want me to get fat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.