[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some hot meals even a gigantic stupid idiot could make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: beans.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
What are some hot meals even a gigantic stupid idiot could make with ease in the comfort of home? ITT we name them, I'll start

Canned refried beans
Bag of tortillas
Cheese

Two scoops of beans into a tortilla, sprinkle shredded cheese, wrap as burrito, microwave for 20 seconds, flop over and microwave another 20 seconds on the other side, and done....what you have here is a basic microwaved bean and cheese burrito, of course you can add anything you want like peppers, onions, sour cream, hot sauce, etc etc

This meal is so easy even a dumb sped could do it, and it will fill you up, and probably better than eating Ramen Noodles
>>
Refried beans.....more like pee fried beans, amirite boys?
>>
Your colon is going to fucking hate you for a week. Refried beans is colon cement. Then you'll just fart like you're dying inside.
>>
>>9157612
What if I enjoy farting?
>>
>>9157621

Farting is fine, but the abdominal spasms for that entire time sucks. It's up to you. You'll figure it out.
>>
File: cpyk.jpg (10KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cpyk.jpg
10KB, 640x360px
>OP was so mad he had to come to /ck/ and post a thread about how to make a bean burrito
>>
>>9157630

You get all ages on 4chan.
>>
add butter to your refried beans

thank me later
>>
>>9157630

pretend you're mentoring a nephew. young people are fucking stupid, they'll run into traffic if you don't stop them.
>>
>>9156772
>gigantic stupid idiot
Covered everything right here
>>
>>9156772
how sad and shitty can your life be, that when you look in the fridge and through all your cupboards you settle on a can of poop and woodchippings nuked in a microwave and then come and post about it on the internet?
>>
Well congratulations! What this thread should teach you is there are steps to making food. You allowed a multinational corporation to make your beans and tortillas. May I suggest you take a baby step and make your own beans next time? Extremely simple to do and once you see how much better it is you might start thinking, "hmm, what about that cardboard-like tortilla? I wonder if I can do better?" That's how you grow. That's how you learn to cook.
>>
>>9156772
Rice + a legume is the ultimate easy meal with a lot of options.

>Cajun/Creole
Rice cooked with cheap hot sausage, red beans.
>Mexican
Rice cooked with chicken bullion, cumin, chili powder/cayenne, black beans.
>Indian
Rice cooked with curry powder, lentils.
>Middle Eastern/Mediterranean
Rice cooked with cumin, cinnamon, and paprika, chick peas.
>Easr Asian
Rice cooked with soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, soy beans.

Very cheap, filling, and gets you a good chunk of your daily nutrition. The sheer variety potential makes it the best though.
>>
>>9157848
Vanilla ice, spill the beans and rice
>>
>>9157719
not everyone experiences life in the same manner
>>
Has anyone tried fried beans? Maybe they're just as good and we're wasting time.
>>
Get marinated steak or chops from store then oven bake them for 15 minutes
>>
Quesadilla
Cheese
Hot sauce

Quesadilla, I like mine with mayo or sour cream
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.