[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone opens the oven to look while you're cooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1444933801250.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1444933801250.png
340KB, 600x583px
>someone opens the oven to look while you're cooking letting all of the heat escape
>twice in 10 minutes
>>
Free Heat
>>
File: download_20170629_214804.jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170629_214804.jpg
99KB, 720x960px
>>9154560
>mfw
>>
>>9154560
Grilling is similarly maddening.

>someone insists on bringing out meat that is ice cold to put on the grill
>doean't let grill heat up properly
>turning or flipping things every 15 seconds, doesn't let things cook
>keeps lid off so they can keep playing with the food, instead of keeping lid down and letting the grill stay hotter amd letting the food just fucking cook
>food comes out either seared but still raw, or is dry and miserable because they had to keep it on for a half hour to finish cooking
>>
>>9154560
>the grinch holding a gun
>>
>>9154560
modern ovens are designed to get the temperature back to what it is set to within seconds
>>
>>9154618
This post made me laugh :-)
>>
>>9154560
Ask them to use the light on their phone to look through the window if they must.
>>
>>9154560
This is 100 times worse at a BBQ when you have the char grill going with the lid on and every dickhead with a beer has to open and look.
Every time it opens it sucks ash onto the food and lets all the heat out
>>
>not having control over your own kitchen/grill

absolute bitchmode
>>
>>9154618
No that is his cousin, the Gunch.
>>
>>9154560
This doesn't effect things as much as you think it does. The oven will retain the heat unless you have it open for too long. Even then it won't take much time to get back up to temp.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.