[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sake is fucking disgusting. No wonder Nips are increasingly turning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2037_sake_02.jpg (153KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
2037_sake_02.jpg
153KB, 650x360px
Sake is fucking disgusting. No wonder Nips are increasingly turning to imported wines and beers. Weebs BTFO
>>
>>9153520
never tasted it before, what's the flavour like?
>>
>>9153552
Sour, spoiled rice. Since thats all it is
>>
ok
>>
>>9153552
I'm not sure if it's closer to beer or wine in taste. It's sort of like wine in that there is a certain degree of sweetness but there are no fruity flavors at all. It almost tastes like moonshine
>>
File: brahhh what u thinkin.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
brahhh what u thinkin.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
idk what type of trash you drink (probably jack danials while watching wwe *huhu*) But ill have you know that while im watching my Japanese animes, warm sake pairs very nice with it.

You just need to pair it with something good.
>>
File: 1474665841353.jpg (40KB, 431x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474665841353.jpg
40KB, 431x420px
>>9153596
>>
>>9153552
The kinds I have tried are sweet, with a slight warmth and a pleasant rice like aftertaste. There are a lot of different kinds and it's pretty unique. I'd recommend it. Like a light, sweet liquor. Most are around 20% abv
>>
>>9153520
Tastes like fucking vodka, and not even half the strength. What is this shit?
>>
File: AK07.jpg (20KB, 200x500px) Image search: [Google]
AK07.jpg
20KB, 200x500px
>>9153552
Depends on the sake, one of the sake's I had tasted like gin, the last one I had (pic related) was sweet and somewhat fruity

>>9153596
Warm sake is usually trash sake, if you heat up nice sake you can fuck off
>>
>>9153642
I was going to pour scorn on you for drinking what appeared to be pink dyed sake, but apparently it's made from purple rice buried 1000 years ago at an archaeological dig site and re-planted, and the color is inherent to the sake?

pretty cool
>>
>>9153657
It's pretty damn good man, got a bottle for my birthday, don't think I've had a tastier sake than that before
>>
>>9153663
my favorite sake, back when I was having my sake phase, had a flavor like sweet, crisp, refreshing roquefort

the problem I have with sake is that most of the time it's only moon runes and I don't speak japanese, and about all I can manage do discern is the most basic bitch information like ABV and whether it's jundmai daginjo or whatever

I got tired of the constant sense of not having any idea what I was drinking or where to find it again, and eventually moved back to wine

even german wine labels seem pretty easy to make sense of compared to sake, the only worse ones than germans are american wines because in america it's legal to basically print whatever the fuck you want on the label so you basically just have to memorize how it tasted and associate the taste with the label, which gets hard to keep track of after a while. literally nothing is more confusing than keeping track of which american wines are good and which are horrible (most are horrible)
>>
>>9153693
You mean roquefort cheese right? I've never heard of a cheese flavoured sake before

I find it kinda fun buying a bottle of sake and not knowing what it is, kinda like a lucky dip you never know what you're going to get, sometimes I find some absolute gems, I used to have a bunch pictures of the bottles that I really liked so I could find them again but my phone shat itself so I have to try and go off my memory to find them again, haven't had much luck though unfortunately, found a few of them but not many.

I could never really get in to wine, I've had some nice ones before but they were older than me so I doubt I could ever find another bottle otherwise most of the wines I've had I haven't liked
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.